Sheffield Utd vs Newcastle Utd Thurs 5th December (Kick Off 7.30pm Amazon Prime)

samptime29

A team with actual organisation and a perfect understanding of how they play in every single area.

The exact sort of team that exposes Steve Bruce's clueless setup and instructions.

They'll beat us as comfortably as Norwich and Villa did.

3 - 0.

A team like Man City ? How did that end

A team like Spurs ? How did that end

A team like Man Utd ? How did that end

A team like Bournemouth? How did that end.

A team with actual organisation and a perfect understanding of how they play in every single area.

The exact sort of team that exposes Steve Bruce's clueless setup and instructions.

3 - 0.

A team like Man City ? How did that end

A team like Spurs ? How did that end

A team like Man Utd ? How did that end

A team like Bournemouth? How did that end.

That's the irony ... against teams that really make an effort to play a more intricate or precise style, which tend to be the better teams, our 11 men in the box tends to give them more problems and we can then end up nicking a result.

The mid level teams that tend to have a more balanced approach that is more direct with decent organisation, make us look silly. Think we'll get ran through worse than the Villa game.

3 - 0.

A team like Man City ? How did that end. Worst than last season.

A team like Spurs ? How did that end - we robbed them even though they were gash.

A team like Man Utd ? How did that end. Could've easily gone either way. We didn't dominate and they missed a good chance before the young Longstaff pulled your mate out.

A team like Bournemouth? How did that end. Could've easily been a draw. Same as WHU who almost came back from 3 down. We've not dominated a full game all season.

Can we now talk about how Norwich, Leicester, Villa etc went? Or is that against your rules?

Guest neesy111

Had totally forgotten Steve Bruce used to manage these. No doubt it'll be another warm reception for him like at Villa Park in recognition of the fine he work he did.

Another club he walked out on at the start of the season.  Didn't get enough $ after failing to get promotion the previous season.

0-1

Inflict more misery on our miserable "fans" on here  O0

What do you mean ‘fans’? You mean the people who see the bigger picture and after 10 years of Ashley are sick of the whole occupation of our club?

3 - 0.

A team like Spurs ? How did that end - we robbed them even though they were gash.

A team like Man Utd ? How did that end. Could've easily gone either way. We didn't dominate and they missed a good chance before the young Longstaff pulled your mate out.

A team like Bournemouth? How did that end. Could've easily been a draw. Same as WHU who almost came back from 3 down. We've not dominated a full game all season.

Can we now talk about how Norwich, Leicester, Villa etc went? Or is that against your rules?

Howay man :lol: we all hate Steve Bruce, but you could look at any team's results over the course of a season and point out what could've happened differently to change the scoreline. You can't take every decent result away from the players.

0-1

If this all turns out to be bullshit...aka fake sheik etc , fucking Rafa around etc. I won’t even watch , listen or fucking care. O0

And numerous examples of you calling toon fans idiots for still holding an interest. Divn't hoy stones, man.

0-1

What do you mean ‘fans’? You mean the people who see the bigger picture and after 10 years of Ashley are sick of the whole occupation of our club?

He means people like himself four months ago.

3 - 0.

Howay man :lol: we all hate Steve Bruce, but you could look at any team's results over the course of a season and point out what could've happened differently to change the scoreline. You can't take every decent result away from the players.

I'm not taking them away from anybody but we've not dominated anybody over 90 mins and, whilst we've 100% certainly got lucky in games, we've not yet been 'unlucky'.

We'd be on 9-12 less points if a bit of luck went against us imho.

3 - 0.

I'm not taking them away from anybody but we've not dominated anybody over 90 mins and, whilst we've 100% certainly got lucky in games, we've not yet been 'unlucky'.

We'd be on 9-12 less points if a bit of luck went against us imho.

Agree. Going by expected goals would have us bottom, so we clearly have had a fair bit of luck so far this season.

3 - 0.

Nobody is taking anything away from the players. In fact I get the feeling that everybody is giving all the credit to the players. They've made their own luck, in spite of Bruce.

0-1

:lol: Wow how rattled can one person get in defence of Ashley and his club.

I’m in no way rattled, you are by the reply  :lol:

I’d never defend Ashley, flip side I never want us beat, ever .Im poking fun at the ones who want us beat you melt.

0-1

:lol: Wow how rattled can one person get in defence of Ashley and his club.

I’m in no way rattled, you are by the reply  :lol:

I’d never defend Ashley, flip side I never want us beat, ever .Im poking fun at the ones who want us beat you melt.

Using this phrase should be an instant ban 🤮

Support the teeeem!

On another note, I checked out the prime video app on my box for one of the games on Tuesday, quality was awful, but when I checked in settings it said it was set to 'best'.  Anyone else find this or am I missing something?

Some people really have the club they deserve like.

Aye. So many dumb fucks in our support it's untrue. It's been so easy for the fat prick to manipulate them for ten years and yet they still keep going back for more.

As you say, they have the club they deserve.