The Title Race

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Really don't have a preference tbh. I don't like either of them as clubs, though both have likeable people within them. Suppose it would be quite funny for Liverpool to still not win.

As intolerable as it will be with some of the Liverpool "fans" out there with a victim badge I also don't think that Man City "supporters" that change their shirts depending on who has the most money don't deserve it either. Most of my friends here are Liverpool supporters so I have to side with them.

liverpool to win the league would mean them getting something at ours on the last day.

enough reason for me to want man city to win it.

could be glorious final day of the season at SJP.

liverpool to win the league would mean them getting something at ours on the last day.

We play Fulham away on the last day.

We play Fulham away on the last day.

i meant last home game. love last home game wins in the sunshine.

Guest firetotheworks

The social torture of plastic scousers you know thinking they're mint > Actual torture, murder, slavery etc and a team with just as many obnoxious, entitled plastics that you just don't know because you're too old.