Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

This club  :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't exactly have thought a year ago that an 8 week injury to wor Paul would affect our squad so much. Beyond annoying for me now, just humorous. Or that's at least how I feel after seeing this. I don't know anymore.

Stuff like this used to appal me. Well I mean it still does, but it's a drop in the ocean compared to the innumerable amount of other fuckups brought upon by negligence and penny-pinching. Getting what we deserve.

Asked if he had requested any more players, Carver said: “No, because I had a group of players there I knew we could work with and who could get us to the end of the season.

“That was very important. If we had been really short of players, then that might have been a different situation.

“We’ve lost a player (Santon) because we had too many players to fit into the team.” 6th February.

Hope the press have got the bottle to bring this little beauty up in his next presser if Carver has the fucking audacity to mention injuries.

Sweepstake on which one of our full backs will be moved to CB when one of the current ones breaks down? I'm going for Janmaat.

I'm going for the big pile of money they have been saving on player wages. Still better than Saylor though.

Asked if he had requested any more players, Carver said: “No, because I had a group of players there I knew we could work with and who could get us to the end of the season.

“That was very important. If we had been really short of players, then that might have been a different situation.

“We’ve lost a player (Santon) because we had too many players to fit into the team.” 6th February.

Hope the press have got the bottle to bring this little beauty up in his next presser if Carver has the fucking audacity to mention injuries.

I don't understand why a manager would say anything like that even if he is happy with the squad. Just say something like "Any manager would like more players but I'm not involved in transfers".

Nobody will bring it up anyway I suppose, the press never seem to do that.

Guest reefatoon

Sweepstake on which one of our full backs will be moved to CB when one of the current ones breaks down? I'm going for Janmaat.

I'm going for the big pile of money they have been saving on player wages. Still better than Saylor though.

This could just work, would be huge and would be a much better threat than Williamson on corners too.