The Title Race

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That does sound like bad luck TBF.

They class one incident (the ball not crossing the line) as their bad luck, but fail to mention the 10-12 goals they've had this season from cheating. Yeah, fairly unlucky that.

So with both games being shown at the same time, there's obviously going to be a good period of time where Liverpool are leading and City are drawing. We really really need a 94th minute Aguero goal again to fuck the scousers off.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2yl6zoi.jpg

So here's the thing. I don't know much about the specific incidents here other than the Spurs ones. Two of ours were errors by the refs, but clearly we have players who dive, so I can't complain about us getting four. But Liverpool getting zero yellows for diving is insane.

Can they not take a look at themselves and wonder why so many people would rather see the usually universally disliked Citeh win it ahead of them? :lol:

They lack self awareness and live in their own bubble.

It's about to go pop, well it did last night.

Really want MC to win because of the points Liverpool have got through blatant cheating just like Saturday.  I know there is the issue of the money thrown at Man City but I have to say that their football is a delight to watch and Pep is a true gentleman.

Can they not take a look at themselves and wonder why so many people would rather see the usually universally disliked Citeh win it ahead of them? :lol:

They lack self awareness and live in their own bubble.

It's about to go pop, well it did last night.

Sounds like the small time lot down the road also

Someone will probably prove me wrong instantly but don’t think I can ever remember a player of ours being booked for diving. We’re a pretty honest side

Gayle against City a couple of years back

Someone will probably prove me wrong instantly but don’t think I can ever remember a player of ours being booked for diving. We’re a pretty honest side

Very honest. Can think of a couple of occasions just in the past 3 weeks where we could have won a penalty but played on. Occasions involving Schar & Atsu spring to mind.

Really want MC to win because of the points Liverpool have got through blatant cheating just like Saturday.  I know there is the issue of the money thrown at Man City but I have to say that their football is a delight to watch and Pep is a true gentleman.

100% agree with you. The football they have played has been simply sublime and I have watched them in awe. OK< they've spend mad amounts of money but that doesn't bring success or good football. Manure springs to mind! They are just on a different planet.

If Liverpool had played the same then I'd be happy for them to win it, but I hate, I mean HATE, cheating diving cun#s. And the whingeing fans really take the biscuit for the most annoying. I sense they feel they deserve it. No they don't.

Think Jonas got one on his debut against Man Utd

Shouldn’t piss me off, but I bit...think the journalist clearly means GK & defence which started those two games.

Alisson £66.8m

Alexander-Arnold Free

Robertson £8m

Van Dijk £75m

Lovren £20m

Ederson £35m

Walker £50m

Zinchenko £1.7m

Kompany £8m

Laporte £57m

LFC = £169.8m v MCFC = £151.7m

Oh, yes, of course, £18-19m difference is what truly makes the difference between the two teams!

Not the clubs' coaching and the players unique combination of attributes and its effects.

It shouldn't piss me off that far too many people quantify football today and that its qualitative nature is forgotten about, but there you go.