The 2018/19 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Aye cost me in my 8pm treble. Thankfully my 6pm quadruple came in.

Pretty sure I make more on the Europa League than any other competition, rarely many shocks providing teams are taking it somewhat seriously.

Sky enhanced came in again - us, Leeds and Norwich 11/2. That’s over £600 up since November. I’ll say it again; if you can pick the right result of the dodgy game then you’re getting around 11/2 for a home win, 13/2 for an away win and 7/1 - 9/1 for a draw. It’s fantastic value as the other 2 games are usually gimmees

I put the 10/1 enhanced from 5/1 bet of van Dijk to make 2 tackles & Pogba to have 2 shots on target. Pogba's just headed straight at the keeper in offside position but the ref waved play on due to the keeper having the ball...surely that should count as a shot on target as it wasn't actually given?? Doesn't show on his stats as a shot on target.

EDIT: It's on there now. Would be lush if that wins after that. :lol:

I put the 10/1 enhanced from 5/1 bet of van Dijk to make 2 tackles & Pogba to have 2 shots on target. Pogba's just headed straight at the keeper in offside position but the ref waved play on due to the keeper having the ball...surely that should count as a shot on target as it wasn't actually given?? Doesn't show on his stats as a shot on target.

EDIT: It's on there now. Would be lush if that wins after that. :lol:

I was on this as well. How the fuck did Van Dijk not make 2 tackles in that game?