Muto

Rondon

Dubravka

Fernandez Lascelles Schar

Yedlin                Diame          Kenedy

Shelvey                Ki

Muto

Rondon

Yeah currently with what we have that formation would be probably be best - only person I would maybe replace is Clark for Schar - don't rate either much just think Clark is a better defender though Schar is a better passer.

Is Murphy dead? Surely he's a better option than Atsu?

Personally think Atsu is slightly better and offers more, but both are turboshite.

For me Murphy is rubbish but Atsu is disgracefully bad. Rafa has had Atsu on the bench consistently of late though, hasn't he?

Is Murphy dead? Surely he's a better option than Atsu?

Personally think Atsu is slightly better and offers more, but both are turboshite.

For me Murphy is rubbish but Atsu is disgracefully bad. Rafa has had Atsu on the bench consistently of late though, hasn't he?

Neither of them look like they fancy it much, both of them have attributes which they should be making much better use of.

I don't think it's reasonable to predict a win against much superior teams even if they aren't in prime form. We made that mistake against West Ham and got taught a painful lesson. 2-0 defeat.

Hope we get beaten by 10000 goals and everyone who goes has a real bad time

Just delete ya account, if this club fucks you off so much why even bother posting on here? The day I have this attitude will never come, what are you trying to prove? It’s Uber cool to slag off fans who still want to go?

The feel of this place has changed, most fans know these protests will never ever work but to start slagging them off because they want to go is way out of order , my mate is taking his really ill child to his first away match , he’s 11 and has had 3 heart operations already in his short life....can I forward his dads email address to you so you can get in touch and tell him your thoughts on how he’d like his sons day to go?

get a fucking grip man