Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

Needs to win this. Everton will get better but I see the rest of the bottom 7 being how the bottom 6 finishes.

We don’t NEED to win this, a draw would be a good result in truth, if you play the 40 point game we are on track.

As ever, that’s the first target

We’ll be 3 points clear with a draw (the team 3rd bottom are clearly not going to finish bottom 3) so realistically we’d be only 2 clear of the nearest genuine realistic rival. We just happen to play them on Sunday. Nearly everyone bar the bottom 2 are tracking at a point a game.

Needs to win this. Everton will get better but I see the rest of the bottom 7 being how the bottom 6 finishes.

We don’t NEED to win this, a draw would be a good result in truth, if you play the 40 point game we are on track.

How exciting. 40 points and another year of safety :anguish:

The dream.

I hope we get relegated and stay down there for a couple of years. Sucks saying it, but if it gives us even the slightest chance to get rid of Ashley I'm all for it. Supporting this "football" club now is a waste of time. Ashley won't sell, easy cash in, and in general many fans are happy to support this corpse of a club. We aren't even looking to improve bfs, just doing the bare minimum to stay up..

We’ll be 3 points clear with a draw (the team 3rd bottom are clearly not going to finish bottom 3) so realistically we’d be only 2 clear of the nearest genuine realistic rival. We just happen to play them on Sunday. Nearly everyone bar the bottom 2 are tracking at a point a game.

I'm not so sure Everton can't get relegated, they look really fucking bad and have a hellish December coming up. Even with a new manager, they could be a few points adrift come January and at that point, they will definitely be in a real battle.

Mad how it feels like Bruce's boys are having a pretty decent season, yet still about to drop into 18th.

Not sure about you but I find it hard to think about other things after being mesmerized by Bruce's attacking football. That 2-2 comeback on Saturday will live long in my head. So glad I'll be able to tell my grand kids about that great day and the team that went on to achieve 40 points.

I'm down to three, but it'll be one if we win at the weekend.

The bottom two look set, but there is no clear candidate for the third team to go down just yet. Someone may run out of steam, but no clear signs yet. Early signs also look like the survival line will be higher than normal. We went down last time with 37 points, normally enough to stay up.

That's the only target there will ever be under this regime.

That's the only target there will ever be under this regime.

Yep I agree and will be for some time so I’m not going to waste my life hating the team mate and wanting them beat, life’s too short.