Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I think it does matter either way. Keep winning means staying up and another season of Bruce aiming for 17th to keep Ashley happy. Going down might be the beginning of something glorious which results in us getting our club back.

Like how the mackems have got their club back?

I think it does matter either way. Keep winning means staying up and another season of Bruce aiming for 17th to keep Ashley happy. Going down might be the beginning of something glorious which results in us getting our club back.

The downturn  in fortunes at safc at DID actually bring a change of owners. The new ones have turned out to be no better and there's no guarantees but I'd certainly  like to take a chance on a new owner.

The downturn  in fortunes at safc at DID actually bring a change of owners. The new ones have turned out to be no better and there's no guarantees but I'd certainly  like to take a chance on a new owner.

Obviously everybody would like a new owner. Some would say at any cost, I disagree. It probably comes down to whether you think we will ever be sold whilst a PL club. A lot of people would say no, which I understand ('SD gravy train' etc etc), I'm just of the opinion that one day someone will meet his (ludicrous) asking price, and that is clearly a more desirable scenario to having to fall to hideous depths and spending god knows how long building ourselves back up.

• 2 weeks later...

Could Everton go down? 14 points so far and next 4 (Liverpool, Chelsea, Man United, Arsenal).

I appreciate Man United and Arsenal aren't what they once were, but still a tricky run. Could be on 15-16 points at Boxing Day, which would leave them a fair bit to do.

At this stage of the season, having watched almost every game, I predict an 18th - 16th place finish.

We're shit because Bruce is shit, we're even shitter because Ashley is shit, and we'll never be anything other than shit whilst Ashley is owner.

Caveat: Unless Rafa is here, and then we're shit with a glimmer of hope.

Guest godzilla

2pts above the relegation zone as it stands  :shifty:

Could be 8 by Sunday though, long long way to go and really a clear picture only starts to emerge in April

We’ll be involved, we’re too bad not to be.

Absolutely we will to think our strikers have scored 1 goal combined between them in 14 games and we aren't rooted to the bottom is absolutely baffling. We simply cannot carry on that stat throughout the season and expect to stay up

If them 3 goal shy flops don't start scoring regularly we go down for me simple as