Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

Never thought I'd say this but I quite like Merson.

Always thought he was just a thick cunt but turns out he's got a lot of demons and fair play to him for opening up about it.

Anyone else think the game looked rigged? Mark Wright basically gave the Germans a penalty and their second goal by passing the ball directly to a German player when under no pressure. Then England stormed back to win it by just walking through the German defence. I know they're all old now but it looked scripted to fit the show to me.

It seemed Rob Lee hardly said a word across the two episodes. Can't remember him having an interview with the camera either?

Was good though. Would have loved for gazza and shearer to have featured. Some of mersons passing was pure class.

Never thought I'd say this but I quite like Merson.

Always thought he was just a thick cunt but turns out he's got a lot of demons and fair play to him for opening up about it.

He came across really well, seemed a decent bloke. Will always be a shit pundit though just like Phil Thompson.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/now-tv-sky-sports-pass-deal-football

This deal is really excellent if anyone wants Sky Sports but doesn't want to pay top whack for it. £199 for the entire season for all the sports channels with the crucial added bonus that Now TV allows you to watch two screens at the same time so me and a mate have gone halves and are sharing the account, tenner a month each for the season.

Spent most of last season hoping there would be a show on Leeds and Bielsa rather than Sunderland.

So turns out they were doing it all along, just dropped on Amazon. The production team must have been licking their chops during the whole spygate and that Villa game :lol:

Looking forward to watching it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Ashley enablers and Bruce lovers could do with watching Alan Shearer’s Premier League hattricks on Sky at the moment. See what we can be at our best. Instead of accepting this shite.

• 1 month later...

Anyone watched the Maradona in Mexico doc on Netflix? :lol: One episode left. It goes without saying that he's still crackers, great stuff.

Anyone planning to watch it - make sure you turn the God-awful English dubbing off before you begin.

Anyone watched the Maradona in Mexico doc on Netflix? :lol: One episode left. It goes without saying that he's still crackers, great stuff.

Anyone planning to watch it - make sure you turn the God-awful English dubbing off before you begin.

watched it recently, was class when

he went totally off the rails when his young, hot bird dumped him :lol:

which was totally on the cards when he took her to the party and she sat with a coupon like she'd stepped in shit the whole time