Newcastle United vs Norwich City - Pre Match Thread. 3pm KO 1/2/20

STM

I really think we’ve got to have at least one of Schar or Lejeune at cb, especially in this 5 at the back we’re playing. You need some of those centre backs to be able to pick out a pass.

Huge game for Bentaleb after only having the cup game in months too.

Gut feeling is we’ll make a tit of ourselves today and lose. Hope I’m massively wrong and Joelinton bangs some in.

I really think we’ve got to have at least one of Schar or Lejeune at cb, especially in this 5 at the back we’re playing. You need some of those centre backs to be able to pick out a pass.

Huge game for Bentaleb after only having the cup game in months too.

Gut feeling is we’ll make a tit of ourselves today and lose. Hope I’m massively wrong and Joelinton bangs some in.

:thup:

Ridiculous not to start Schar.

Yes, and if ever there was an opportunity for Bruce to start to demonstrate the apparently 'attacking' football he wants us to play but pragmatism has stopped him now is it, instead he is cedeing the possession game to norwich and setting up to defend for a draw.

Guest neesy111

Even more daft when Lazaro or Rose can't play midweek

If not registered for first tie (Lazaro) can’t play for next one?

Yes

Guest reefatoon

I agree with Bruce that we didn’t need a striker. Look at all the goal talent on the bench in Schar and Lejeune he can bring on. The bloke knows what he is doing.