Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

Guest neesy111

Some right wingyfarts on here. He's helped win us some valuable points so far and the season isn't over yet.

:lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest Carrick18

I'd get excited about his return, but the worry is he's always a day away from another breakdown.

He's still fairly useful, especially for a team like us, but he's made of glass.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'd get excited about his return, but the worry is he's always a day away from another breakdown.

He's still fairly useful, especially for a team like us, but he's made of glass.

He’s garbage, Championship level at best, he’s only useful (to us) because he’s physical which sums up the state of our club and parts of of our outdated (English-centric) game when dinosaurs like Bruce (and big and strong crappy centre-forwards like Carroll) still stink it out. The fact he gets game time now back at the club today long after he was first sold tells you (or should), everything about the sorry state our club Ashley and co have let it become AMG the melt of a manager in charge of the team. It’s a shite state of affairs Tommy!

I think I'll resent him being around less once we get taken over. A waste of space taking up a shirt will matter less when we have money to buy another striker. I'll also be able to reminisce on happier times, like when he twatted Steve Taylor.

Guest Carrick18

He’s garbage, Championship level at best, he’s only useful (to us) because he’s physical which sums up the state of our club and parts of of our outdated (English-centric) game when dinosaurs like Bruce (and big and strong crappy centre-forwards like Carroll) still stink it out. The fact he gets game time now back at the club today long after he was first sold tells you (or should), everything about the sorry state our club Ashley and co have let it become AMG the melt of a manager in charge of the team. It’s a s**** state of affairs Tommy!

Hence why I said, especially for a team like us. In case you forgot, we're a pretty dire long-ball team and he still thrives on that. As for being 'Championship at best' it depends on the role to be honest. For us, he's got 4 assists in 500 minutes. If you want him as a last option to throw on he'll do a job in the Premier League. If you're going to play him regularly, then yeah, he's much more in line with the Championship.

I think I'll resent him being around less once we get taken over. A waste of space taking up a shirt will matter less when we have money to buy another striker. I'll also be able to reminisce on happier times, like when he twatted Steve Taylor.

Presumably he'll be gone very soon after we get taken over.

He’s garbage, Championship level at best, he’s only useful (to us) because he’s physical which sums up the state of our club and parts of of our outdated (English-centric) game when dinosaurs like Bruce (and big and strong crappy centre-forwards like Carroll) still stink it out. The fact he gets game time now back at the club today long after he was first sold tells you (or should), everything about the sorry state our club Ashley and co have let it become AMG the melt of a manager in charge of the team. It’s a shite state of affairs Tommy!

Feels like this quote needs to be put on the crest