The debate on the next manager starts here:

James

“I’m ready to discuss with any club that proposes me a serious plan for next season – I won’t necessarily end up training a big club.”

oh shit, not that again, that's exactly what hitzfeld said!  tongue.gif

how about Pellegrini assisted by Solano and the ghost of Georgie Robledo?

Someone up and coming who has proven results from abroad. Backroom staff should be Shearer, Rob Lee, Lee Clark, Gary Speed, Peter Beardsley and Glenn Roeder. Then he'd be able to cope with english football. Terry McDermott can take a walk.

Paul Le Guen is doing shit at Rangers, i'd fancy him anyway. Otherwise Spalletti(Roma) or Quique Flores(Valencia) both seems to be great, probably none of them would be interested in coming here though.

Dave Penney - did brilliant at Doncaster from what I've heard. Could be a decent assistant or something. He's free right now right?

I think Lee, Clark, Speed & maybe Barton (i here he's done or doing his badges) would be good additions to the coaching staff, but i'd like proven coaches above them to teach them the ropes. Would be amazing to have them personalities in the acadamy with GR over-seeing things at that level.

Guest Gemmill

I would urge people not to get excited or even go to sleep and dream about us appointing the likes of Lippi.  Not a fucking chance.

Guest Invicta_Toon

“I’m ready to discuss with any club that proposes me a serious plan for next season – I won’t necessarily end up training a big club.”

translation: I will go to any tinpot club that offers me MILLIONS (pounds not Lira tbh)