Newcastle United 2-2 Manchester City - 30/11/19

Raconteur

Wish the Militant Mags would stop posting "Get In" when the other team scores and wishing we get beat by double figures.

It's so fucking boring.

Aye, I understand apathy or even antagonism towards the regime, but I can't get behind celebrating when the other team scores like. Even more so when it's one of the plastic, money clubs like City scoring.

Pretty much where I am.

It's very easy to celebrate (only a mental 'ha ha' for me, no jumping around) when you view the club as Sports Direct United rather than Newcastle United.

I sort of understand that perspective but it still seems odd to me to keep watching, if I legitimately wanted us to lose every week and no longer considered the team in black in white to represent Newcastle I think I'd probably give it a miss until I felt differently. To continue watching seems masochistic at best.

Because they do still care.its just uber cool to join the fucking morons in wanting us thrashed and say they dont care because it's what the cool kids do.ive no idea why if they hate the club so much they bother.They still watch though,they still know stats etc yet dont give a fuck  :lol:

Reading a Man City forum and they really hate Mendy

It was noticeable that the way we were set up that we allowed Mandy to be their regular out ball, he was allowed far more space than any other City player. If it was a deliberate ploy it was a pretty good one, we did the same with Gomez for Lpool and couple of seasons ago.

Wish the Militant Mags would stop posting "Get In" when the other team scores and wishing we get beat by double figures.

It's so fucking boring.

Aye, I understand apathy or even antagonism towards the regime, but I can't get behind celebrating when the other team scores like. Even more so when it's one of the plastic, money clubs like City scoring.

Pretty much where I am.

It's very easy to celebrate (only a mental 'ha ha' for me, no jumping around) when you view the club as Sports Direct United rather than Newcastle United.

I sort of understand that perspective but it still seems odd to me to keep watching, if I legitimately wanted us to lose every week and no longer considered the team in black in white to represent Newcastle I think I'd probably give it a miss until I felt differently. To continue watching seems masochistic at best.

Because they do still care.its just uber cool to join the fucking morons in wanting us thrashed and say they dont care because it's what the cool kids do.ive no idea why if they hate the club so much they bother.They still watch though,they still know stats etc yet dont give a fuck  :lol:

:lol: Dear me.

How is it that hard to understand that the reason people want the club (in its current guise) to fail is because they care deeply about the club that used to exist before Ashley took over.

What people don't give a fuck about is Sports Direct United.

FWIW, I haven't watched a matched in years. I've got better things to do with my time. I enjoy coming on on here though for the craic, the community and the connection with home as I live in the Midlands now.

It's so fucking boring.

Pretty much where I am.

How is it that hard to understand that the reason people want the club (in its current guise) to fail is because they care deeply about the club that used to exist before Ashley took over.

FWIW, I haven't watched a matched in years. I've got better things to do with my time. I enjoy coming on on here though for the craic, the community and the connection with home as I live in the Midlands now.

Oh I understand, it's the twatty attitude of folk giving it get in when the oppo score

It's so fucking boring.

Pretty much where I am.

Oh I understand, it's the twatty attitude of folk giving it get in when the oppo score

Shouldn’t you be out celebrating a draw? :iamatwat:

It's so fucking boring.

Pretty much where I am.

So, I just went through the thread to count the overwhelming number of Militant Mags who said "get in" after City scored.

Let's see... when Sterling scored, precisely ZERO posters felt moved to say "Get in" or ANYTHING that could be remotely construed as cheering in the City goal.

When KDB scored his worldie, exactly ONE person said get in, and ONE other person quoted that post.

Which prompts me to ask to please fuck off with your Trumpian bullshit?

Great performance, the team put a massive shift in.

Many on here will be fucking gutted today, enjoy the misery.  O0

What was great about it, we parked the bus at home for 90 mins. :lol:

And still only got a result because they were woeful. Why someones venom and anger would be directed at the fans who have rightfully checked out is beyond me, but it's fitting for Ashley's NUFC.

No anger from me, I’m just staggered at the posters posting get in when the oppo score, why are you even on a match thread if you hate the fuckers, just don’t get involved.No need .

Habit probably, people have been watching and/or posting in match threads for years and might still watch a game. Just because they can't bring themselves to want NUFC to win any more doesn't disqualify them from posting.

They are on a NUFC fans forum, and an NUFC match thread. Once you start wanting NUFC you stop becoming a supporter, even if in your logic you think it might be for the best in the long run.

Sorry to say it, but those people are doing nothing but baiting people in a time when they really shouldn’t be baited. Plenty of supporters of other clubs have came on here and done the exact same in match threads and be banned for doing just that. This is no different.

Precious little flowers. It must be so hard to deal with.  :lol:

When you want the club to do well it does bad when you want it to do bad it does well. Can't win with this s***, so f***ing fed up :lol: I just want Ashleys bad decisions to finally come crashing down on him hard so we can get the club back.

Still can't comprehend how there can be 49k imbeciles gladly rimming Ashley every other week. So we got a decent result, wahey, it won't ever get any better than this.Spineless, dumb, ignorant pieces of s***s.

:clap:

Results like today help the club to survive. Little by little, point by point, slowly scraping a total together and seeing if it’s enough each May. Survival one year means he lingers around for the next attempt at survival starting in August. It’s become a completely pointless and futile exercise with no thought as to being competitive other than eeking things out to give themselves the chance to do it again next year.

I’m not celebrating wins, I’m not annoyed at losses, I’m barely even watching half the time truth be told. Just staring at it with dead eyes and waiting for something significant enough to happen to break the cycle. Unfortunately the only thing that’s going to do this is a relegation and a sustained spell away from the bright lights and the big money. I wish it was different but it’s not. If people are getting something out of Ashley’s Newcastle then fair enough, crack on. I’ll just wait, thanks.

It's so fucking boring.

Pretty much where I am.

So, I just went through the thread to count the overwhelming number of Militant Mags who said "get in" after City scored.

Let's see... when Sterling scored, precisely ZERO posters felt moved to say "Get in" or ANYTHING that could be remotely construed as cheering in the City goal.

When KDB scored his worldie, exactly ONE person said get in, and ONE other person quoted that post.

Which prompts me to ask to please fuck off with your Trumpian bullshit?

:lol:

Results like today help the club to survive. Little by little, point by point, slowly scraping a total together and seeing if it’s enough each May. Survival one year means he lingers around for the next attempt at survival starting in August. It’s become a completely pointless and futile exercise with no thought as to being competitive other than eeking things out to give themselves the chance to do it again next year.

I’m not celebrating wins, I’m not annoyed at losses, I’m barely even watching half the time truth be told. Just staring at it with dead eyes and waiting for something significant enough to happen to break the cycle. Unfortunately the only thing that’s going to do this is a relegation and a sustained spell away from the bright lights and the big money. I wish it was different but it’s not. If people are getting something out of Ashley’s Newcastle then fair enough, crack on. I’ll just wait, thanks.

Defeats are the best thing for the long term future of the club. Unless you want Ashley to be allowed the time to finish off whatever it is he has planned for the club.

Guest Howaythetoon

Hoping they get f***ing hammered. Enough of this nonsense they play better under Bruce and he’s doing a good job already.

:cheesy:

Only getting a point and not three like last season is unacceptable. We would beat this lot under Rafa. Bruce is taking the team backwards, 2 points lost from the same fixture. Maybe Rafa-Ball wasn’t so bad after-all and he should have been given more of a chance?!

Hoping they get f***ing hammered. Enough of this nonsense they play better under Bruce and he’s doing a good job already.

:cheesy:

Only getting a point and not three like last season is unacceptable. We would beat this lot under Rafa. Bruce is taking the team backwards, 2 points lost from the same fixture. Maybe Rafa-Ball wasn’t so bad after-all and he should have been given more of a chance?!

I don’t remember you being a big fan of Rafa-Ball, me neither.

Watched the extended highlights and checked the stats.  Screams pure luck to have got out of that game with a point.

To be fair, it's always going to take a bit of luck for us to get a point against City regardless of their recent form.

Some great defending from our 4th, 5th and 6th choice centre backs and couple of moments of magic from abra dubravka kept us in it. Best performance from shelvey I've seen in a while. Pleased for almiron picking up an assist. Would have loved to have seen Maximin playing with Ronny and Perez