Liverpool v Newcastle sat 14/9 1230pm kick off live tv to the world.

Guest covmag

Guest Howaythetoon

Enjoy watching Liverpool play probably the most of any PL club, but not gonna watch this one. If Liverpool play even 60% of their best its a comfortable win.

Guest Howaythetoon

Brewcie's best bet is Mo Salah having one of those days when he doesn't pass it and can't score.

How many of those days does he have?

Not mane

Brewcie's best bet is Mo Salah having one of those days when he doesn't pass it and can't score.

How many of those days does he have?

Not mane

:lol: :lol:

Where’s best to go to before the game in Liverpool? Where do Newcastle fans tend to go?

Get to Mathew street then taxi to ground, can’t fail

Guest Howaythetoon

They’ve got Napoli on Tuesday. Might be our best hope.

I think they will prioritise the league over the CL, they probably can’t even afford any kind of slip up even this early. They were pegged back by 7 last season, if they had to peg City back by as low as 4 points never mind anything else, I don’t think they’d do it. Either way I think they will be too strong for Newcastle changes or not/one aye on CL match or not.

They’ve got Napoli on Tuesday. Might be our best hope.

I think they will prioritise the league over the CL, they probably can’t even afford any kind of slip up even this early. They were pegged back by 7 last season, if they had to peg City back by as low as 4 points never mind anything else, I don’t think they’d do it. Either way I think they will be too strong for Newcastle changes or not/one aye on CL match or not.

Not going to lie it was clasping at straws I hope are out of reach. Do think it’ll mean they might tone it down a little though, even if not intended.