Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Didn't look like an intentional stamp at all, just an attempt to control the ball that landed in an accidental stamp. Could understand a warning or yellow, but a red is just f***ing daft.

It was a stamp and intentional or not, he was nowhere near the ball. If he wasn't doing it every game then he would probably have gotten away with a booking, but he looks massively clumsy in the tackle to me, and looks likely to do this every week.

I agree. Whether intentional or not, a clear pattern is emerging regarding being a bit slow in full blooded tackles. He needs to learn very fast or he will spend half the season being banned.

Ludicrous sending off IMO. Absolutely nothing it that, his reputation has preceded him there.

Well that's the sort of reputation you will get if you stamp on someone every game.

Gerraway, man, you rectangle.

Marriner is a weak, card loving, absolute c***. Bought in to the scream of the t*** Coquelin and saw who was behind it. Mitrovic shouldn't have done it, but f***ed by the ref again.

Aside from the fact he had the least amount of reds and yellows per game last season, I'd be included to agree with you :D

I think it's a fair point to suggest that today's challenge would have perhaps only been a yellow if it wasn't for that stupid challenge three seconds into his first PL game, but then he did make that challenge and today's looked between a yellow and a red too if we're being honest. He's already lost the benefit of the doubt with referees, and sadly he has mainly himself to blame for that.

I think a dangerous act that may caused other secerely injured, whether intentional or not, deserves a red.

On the other hand, is there any reason or benefit for risking a red to "control the ball" like that?  None IMO.

Marriner is a weak, card loving, absolute c***. Bought in to the scream of the t*** Coquelin and saw who was behind it. Mitrovic shouldn't have done it, but f***ed by the ref again.

Aside from the fact he had the least amount of reds and yellows per game last season, I'd be included to agree with you :D

Really? Must have been told to step it up then. Been atrocious today. Both ways.

I think it's a fair point to suggest that today's challenge would have perhaps only been a yellow if it wasn't for that stupid challenge three seconds into his first PL game, but then he did make that challenge and today's looked between a yellow and a red too if we're being honest. He's already lost the benefit of the doubt with referees, and sadly he has mainly himself to blame for that.

He hasn't looked like learning from it either despite getting fair warning from McClaren. I'm actually relieved he's out of the team for a spell assuming we don't sell Cisse. Hopefully a few games out will see him come back with a cooler head on his shoulders.

Clumsy rather than malicious imo. He was was never ever going to get the benefit of the doubt either, needs to learn quickly as he's no good to anyone if he's suspended all the time.

Would have felt aggrieved if he got a yellow for it man.

Guest palnese

It's a yellow. End of fucking story. Dangerous? Aye, on planet Soft Cunt. Fucking hate football and the stupid fucking refs. Fucking hate Arsenal as well. In fact, I hate every single club in the fucking league.

Fucking bastards.

It's a yellow. End of fucking story. Dangerous? Aye, on planet Soft Cunt. Fucking hate football and the stupid fucking refs. Fucking hate Arsenal as well. In fact, I hate every single club in the fucking league.

Fucking bastards.

:lol: :thup:

It's going to be very difficult for him to come back from this. He will need a lot of mental strength.

Plenty of time to turn it round but they will all be branding him a bad boy and a flop from now on regardless of whether you agree with the sending off.

I love seeing our own fans our call him an idiot when some soft prick jumps around and screams and gets back up not once but twice after Thauvin tackled him. Direct your anger at the man trying to cheat the game and the moron ref who bought the s*** he's selling.

Would have felt aggrieved if he got a yellow for it man.

I think there's plenty here seeing the challenge for what it is. I'm gutted that he's been sent off and we'll have to do with Papiss Cisse for the next three games now, but we can't really complain about that sending off if we're being honest. If Lee Cattermole made that challenge in front of a St. James' crowd we'd be calling for his head.

Challenges like that being red is football gone mad. The fact every pundit/expert on BT said it's absolutely the right decision speaks volumes about how stupid this game can be sometimes.

I'm all for punishing players for bad challenges or going out to injure people, but stuff like that, when a player is late rather than malicious just ruins the match for everyone.