Newcastle United 3-0 Portsmouth - Post Match Thoughts.

BlufPurdi

Thank fook for that. bluelaugh.gif

Highlights are on ITV1 at 11pm.

First-half diagnosis?

Second-half diagnosis?

Full-time diagnosis?

Star man for United?

Worst United player?

Opposition comment?

Toon-pros?

Toon-cons?

Post-match feelings?

Guest ToonFanNorway

I just want too say this well done GLENN ROEDER and the TEAM  :thup: :thup: :thup:

BUT IT DOESNT CHANGE OUT ABOUT THE CHAIRMEN  :confused: :confused: :confused:

"WE WANT SHEPHERD OOT"

Praise the team but not that FAT F**CKER  :wullie: :wullie: :wullie:

First-half diagnosis?

Great weather forecast by Bob Moncur

Second-half diagnosis?

See above

Full-time diagnosis?

Star man for United?

Well i'll go with what Moncur said. Shambles.

Worst United player?

Martins?

Opposition comment?

Shite

Toon-pros?

Rossi scored and hopefulyl will keep his place in the team. Dyer had a run out. Solano scored his first goals of the season and hopefully theres more to come.

Toon-cons?

Fat Fred will think we'll be happy again now, Oliver will write a full page on how its all turned around blah blah, Brmable will be awarded a new contract for one good performance and he has still got the potential to be the next Bobby Moore.

Post-match feelings?

Very good result, hopefully we can take this into the next few games now and pick up some much needed points. I just hope that if we win all of our next few games people don't think its all good again. We still want Fat Fred out even if we win our next 10 games, and we should make that clear no matter what happens.

Guest ToonFanNorway

That's half an hours good moan on here ruined...Thanks Nobby. :roll:

F**K OFF PARKY YA LIKE ME MOTHA !!!! HAHAHAHA

Sounded like N'Zogbia had a good game in the middle. A Dyer - Zoggy central midfield would be better than parker-emre

Not all the time it wouldn't. Zoggy and Dyer are too lightweight.

So are Parker, Emre and Butt

i had to listen to the pompey feed and i must say that listening to those bastards complain about everything while we went and scored three made my fucking day.

Guest TampaToon

tough to analyze from a radio broadcast, but...

dyer will be a big boost to this team, but i still think his best role will be as a supersub running circles round a tired opponent....can you imagine dyer & zoggy coming on in the 70th minute for milner & emre and just going fulll speed for the balance of the game? would stretch the opposition all over the field and create a fair amount of holes...

is it possible that rossi is picked over martins for the foreseeable future? sounds like the more proactive player out there

and what formation were we playing when duff come on for martins? who was wide, who was central, was anybody in an advanced midfield position?

Sounded like N'Zogbia had a good game in the middle. A Dyer - Zoggy central midfield would be better than parker-emre

May aswell leave Bramble at the back on his own and tie Harpers hands behind his back while we are at it.