The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Dawned on me during the first half that the only reason why Ashley won't give Rafa any money to spend is because of Champions League advertising.

Rafa would obviously win us the league given if he was given a bit of coin to spend on, or bare minimum get 4th.

That'd mean the Sports Direct signs would have to be ripped down for European nights, which obviously can't happen.

Dawned on me during the first half that the only reason why Ashley won't give Rafa any money to spend is because of Champions League advertising.

Rafa would obviously win us the league given if he was given a bit of coin to spend on, or bare minimum get 4th.

That'd mean the Sports Direct signs would have to be ripped down for European nights, which obviously can't happen.

Or he could cover them up with a blanket like he does when the Rugby comes to town.

Looking at Birmingham and Sunderland and a thought occurred to me - who would you least like to be a supporter of right now, out of all UK teams? I guess Sunderland is the obvious answer (no money, no future, your rivals are in a better place and you come from Sunderland). Must suck to be Brum too though, or, say, Leyton Orient (fucked over by everybody).