Sheffield United vs Newcastle United - 12/1/21 - 6pm (Live on Sky)

Stifler

1-0

Wuh were tired after extra time

I cant fault their effort or their application to a man

Wuh were unlucky

I've managed 400 odd games, you get through these tough runs by grafting and going back to basics

Wuh've had a tough run of fixtures

That's for sure

We'll win 0-1. They are shite.

You quoting a sheff united forum?

There's only one team in the whole division I feel are bad enough to make us look like something resembling a football team. This is the one mate, we are going to pass them off the park.

Would start Carroll on tonight’s showing. Doubt he’ll be recovered from tonight’s excursions though, although Bruce has never been bothered running players into ground before mind.

No doubt it’ll be a slight variation to the same, offering us some fresh garbage.

Back five, Joe, Hendrick, Shelvey, Hayden with Wilson miles from any other fucker.

There's only one team in the whole division I feel are bad enough to make us look like something resembling a football team. This is the one mate, we are going to pass them off the park.

:spit:

I can't believe you honestly believe that. See you Tuesday man. Looking forward to your thoughts then.

:spit:

I can't believe you honestly believe that. See you Tuesday man. Looking forward to your thoughts then.

Sheffield United are awful, but we’re pretty awful, with a thin squad that just played 120 minutes three days ago.

Curious as to who will be making the passes that play Sheff U off the pitch, too. If he’d said lump it long over and around their defenders, I might have been with you...