Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The PR that we’re a small time club has set in deep with anyone aged (or with an IQ of) under forty.

I don’t watch us, I don’t listen to us, I don’t know we’re playing half the time, I don’t look out for our results. All because there is no hope, no momentum, no future, no fun and no joy.

The takeover is the only glimmer I have left - and CNuts like IMTTS/Penn keep shitting on that as well.

Why am I still even here?

Slightly odd choice here but would anyone take David Wagner if Bruce got the push? He completely bombed at Schalke but always felt he got the most out of the players he had at Huddersfield. His pressing style and organisation seems like something that would improve us massively to whatever the fuck we’re playing now.

Obviously not my first choice but just a name that cropped up when I was scrolling through budget managers out of work.

At this minute in time I’d take Wagner from the X Factor

;D ;D ;D

I dunno why I read replies to those articles

In answer to the question Dylan, yes, we should be challenging the top 6. Now fuck off back into your box.

What kind of football supporter would be content with 15th ffs. If your ambition isn't at least to get into the top 10 and push on towards Europe, whats the point?

Plenty calling out the kunt now

Shame they didn’t listen earlier to the ungrateful mags

Yup. It's only because of Sheffield United's record and the fact they beat us.

It's clear none of these people actually watch the games. Doubt they even watched the one yesterday, and are just going off the result.

I dunno why I read replies to those articles

In answer to the question Dylan, yes, we should be challenging the top 6. Now fuck off back into your box.

What kind of football supporter would be content with 15th ffs. If your ambition isn't at least to get into the top 10 and push on towards Europe, whats the point?

At this point we all just don't want to be bored to death by terribly incompetent teams every week. It's not even that deep.

Talksport asked what the greatest problem was at Newcastle, I get that it's easy to bite but the top few comments were "the fans - they expect European football every year, the squad's too weak for Bruce to work with" etc all these lies that are so mainstream, it isn't worth fighting it sometimes

Talksport asked what the greatest problem was at Newcastle, I get that it's easy to bite but the top few comments were "the fans - they expect European football every year, the squad's too weak for Bruce to work with" etc all these lies that are so mainstream, it isn't worth fighting it sometimes

The squad is a bit shit, but not as shit as Bruce is making it look.

Shelvey, Ritchie, Yedlin, Murphy, Longstaff, Hendrick, Dummett, Kraft, Joelinton, Carroll, Gayle - none of them are good enough at this level. But we know Rafa would have at least organised them.