Club and local schools

Thorpinho

Hey, I don't know if this is being posted in the right place or if anyone will be able to help but thought I would give it a go...

My girlfriend works for a secondary school in the north east and wants to try to arrange something with the players or the club for the kids e.g meeting players or doing something for their school magazine etc. Does anyone on here have any knowledge about the club doing this sort of thing or the best way for her to go about arranging it?

Would appreciate any help, cheers

Hey, I don't know if this is being posted in the right place or if anyone will be able to help but thought I would give it a go...

My girlfriend works for a secondary school in the north east and wants to try to arrange something with the players or the club for the kids e.g meeting players or doing something for their school magazine etc. Does anyone on here have any knowledge about the club doing this sort of thing or the best way for her to go about arranging it?

Would appreciate any help, cheers

I run 2 teams in a local club , U10 and U14 team and we often get players to attend presentations etc . .

I reccomend you ring the main switchboard like catmag says , or you could maybe enquire with any of the kids who she wants to meet the players if they are in the junior magpies , as you can get stadium tours with players etc