Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Any sane person would wait until this mess has been sorted out until renewing or not. I'm not renewing but if I wanted to my ticket would be £811. :lol: Absolutely extortionate. Fuck off.

£811! fucking hell. Takeover or no takeover I wouldn’t be getting a ticket at those prices.

Any sane person would wait until this mess has been sorted out until renewing or not. I'm not renewing but if I wanted to my ticket would be £811. :lol: Absolutely extortionate. Fuck off.

£811! fucking hell. Takeover or no takeover I wouldn’t be getting a ticket at those prices.

Comes with being an adult now. Even if I renewed as a student with student ID it's still £667.

What are our prices compared to the rest of the mid-table clubs?

Our average (1 year standard) season ticket price is the 6th highest in the league. Only Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool are more expensive.

Another Ashley myth is that he's made football more affordable as well.

"Fuck it....I won't be the owner next season anyway so I'll give them another massive increase in their ticket prices as a litte parting gift....the Geordie caahnts"

The other way of looking at it is why would he hike the prices up so much in the midst of a takeover if he's not going to be here to reap the benefits of it?

You would expect him to leave things as they are.

Guest chopey

"Fuck it....I won't be the owner next season anyway so I'll give them another massive increase in their ticket prices as a litte parting gift....the Geordie caahnts"

The other way of looking at it is why would he hike the prices up so much in the midst of a takeover if he's not going to be here to reap the benefits of it?

You would expect him to leave things they are.

Exactly

You would expect him to leave things they are.

Like I say...as a final "fuck you".

That's if he knows for certain the club is sold, of course.

What are our prices compared to the rest of the mid-table clubs?

Our average (1 year standard) season ticket price is the 6th highest in the league. Only Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool are more expensive.

Another Ashley myth is that he's made football more affordable as well.

If we were looking to break into the top 6 and use that money to attract those players you’d accept it.