Other clubs’ stadiums

Disco

Hope it gets refused. Cunts.

Never seen that for a long while, spite!! Good old fashioned spite, the day before Christmas as well, glorious.

• 2 weeks later...

Must've bought, or be going to buy, a lot of the property around the stadium. Provided the steepness doesn't change, and I can't see that it will, making it a proper 4 sided ground won't be too bad.

Sound like a load of old fashioned losers tbh, don't they know football fans are supposed to sit as quietly as possible while moaning and groaning before a loud boo crescendo at the end? Bet they pay to go in as well, idiots

• 2 weeks later...

Weird they wouldn’t use Moshiri’s company as a placeholder in the first instance.

Yeah, weird. I thought it was essential to give away massive commercial real estate for nothing in order to prove how lucrative global exposure can be?

• 3 months later...
Guest Howaythetoon

Remaining where we are is essential, I’m sure or hopeful new owners will realise the enormous ramifications of doing so for club, fans and the city, and hopefully the local council and planning department too...

A new stadium await from the City Centre would cost the same away from SJP as redeveloping the current site, whether that means knocking it all down and starting again even.

Extra capacity can be achieved with the current site and would cost less than a whole new stadium and end up more profitable long-term remaining gang smack in the city centre. I wouldn’t want to compromise the stadium history, location and landmark iconography which is global and over a few sports not even for an extra 20k seats or so we have some super stadium, if that can be done with the current site, at any cost, then so be it. I guarantee it can though and all we really need max is 70k.

Yup. I have said it before. Stavely and the brothers plus even Rafa would have been saying that the stadium location itself is a major reason to purchase the club, invest in the city and also keep the stadium there. They would be clever enough to realise that moving the staduum away from the current location would be a major loss of revenue for the city.

All they needed was the Saudi backing and expertise and now they have it, I'm confident we will see the stadium redeveloped and become something that we might not have imagined before.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...