Fantasy Premier League Draft 2018/19

Kasper

New game mode this season that runs separate from the classic Fantasy Premier League.

https://draft.premierleague.com/

We'll form leagues of 8-10 teams and in those groups you draft players to your team in turns. There's no budget or anything like that.

The draft will be held at a time of your groups choosing. Even if you think it will be difficult for you to attend the draft, don't worry. You can set up a shortlist of players in a priority order and the computer will draft for you according to that list.

According to the website, 8 teams is the recommended league size. Wouldn't go below that but perhaps up to 10 if there's a lot of interest so we can keep the number of the leagues reasonable.

E: We'll go with groups of 10.

Read more:

https://draft.premierleague.com/help

https://www.premierleague.com/news/427772

Post here if you want to play and also say if you could be the admin in your league. I'll add names here and divide the leagues (and name admins who'll create the leagues and send invites) in due time.

Group A:

1. Kasper - group admin

2. neesy111

3. Scottish Mag

4. leffe186

5. Deuce

6. Beren

7. Super Duper Branko Strupar

8. Si

9. mrmojorisin75 OCK

10. 54

11. Shak

Group B:

1. Kaka

2. Disco

3. Ketsbaia

4. Sima

5. Kevo - group admin

6. Optimistic Nut

7. craigmadge

8. tinoasprilla

9. wormy

10. jdckelly

Group C:

1. hithere

2. simonsays

3. Kaizero - group admin

4. chopey

5. ben-nufc

6. frankpingel

7. LRD

8. Ameritoon

9. triggs

10. Pata

Group D:

1. tom1988

2. louistoon - group admin

3. David Icke - Son of God

4. M1tche

5. morla84

6. Jayson

7. gav24

8. Anderson

9. Decky

10. ozzie1980

11. Nate

Also if people prefer larger groups (means everyone has to take more crap players, might make it interesting?) let me know.

I'll add a poll.

Like your original idea of first 8 get boxed off and a LM gets chosen among them. Easier for you too!

Also if people prefer larger groups (means everyone has to take more crap players, might make it interesting?) let me know.

I'll add a poll.

Like your original idea of first 8 get boxed off and a LM gets chosen among them. Easier for you too!

Yeah lets do it like this. Only question is how big leagues we want though. 8, 10, 12...doesn't make it any harder for me.

Can I have a draft team here, one somewhere else and another one elsewhere? All under the same log-in? If so, I'm provisionally in for this one.

You can be in up to 10 private leagues and 3 public leagues. Remember that unlike Fantasy Premier League, you will have a totally separate team in each league.