Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

I got Bournemouth refunds by doing chargebacks with Amex/Revolut (bought tickets in different tranches due to the points requirements). In future I will be doing it all through Amex as that was much less fiddly - they turned it around in 24 hours.

Tempted to try and do the same for 5/19ths of the Season Ticket just to see how that would work.

To be honest mate, if you don't need the money right now, I would wait. They will refund us eventually (even if the takeover didn't go through).

You don't want to do anything that could effect your ST renewal or anything. I know it shouldn't but....

Yea that has what stopped me so far, and am going to sit tight. 

Businesses take dim views of people doing chargebacks.  Although they should be refunding by now.

Agree they tend to, but actually it was more a point of principal on this one. Once the game didn't go ahead they should have either refunded or at least come out with some sort of communication. Had Wimbledon tickets and they were spot on with the communications. Took a while to process - understandable due to the volume and remote working, but the fact that they were communicative meant it was fine. Ashley on the other hand furloughed as many as possible meaning there was no one to deal with what was actually quite a considerable issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Named and shamed by Matt Allwright on the 'One Show tonight. Not that Ashley will be bothered. They spoke about what clubs are doing 're refunds etc then said a big red card goes to Newcastle United. Went on to talk about Ashley and how his shops are open etc.

Any ST holders got their free NOW TV passes?

I think we all know the answer to that...

not sure, they're selling em cheap at SD near me though :dontknow:

:lol:

Probably the ones they've been given from Sky/The Premier League to give to season ticket holders.

Named and shamed by Matt Allwright on the 'One Show tonight. Not that Ashley will be bothered. They spoke about what clubs are doing 're refunds etc then said a big red card goes to Newcastle United. Went on to talk about Ashley and how his shops are open etc.

Good - it's getting nowhere near the exposure that it deserves!

Any adult who pays monthly and who sits behind either of the goals are owed for fives matches of this season and have paid £155.64 towards next season!

Refunds sorted?

For the rest of this season. No change on DD's for next season. Which is understanable in terms of nothing has been confirmed in terms of BCD for next season, but you'd have thought they'd have given people the option to freeze their payments or something given the circumstances.

Refunds sorted?

For the rest of this season. No change on DD's for next season. Which is understanable in terms of nothing has been confirmed in terms of BCD for next season, but you'd have thought they'd have given people the option to freeze their payments or something given the circumstances.

Might come next. This would have to be dealt with first.

Refunds sorted?

Might come next. This would have to be dealt with first.

I'm sure it will do. And as I say it's understandable to a point, given nothing has been confirmed yet. All they had to do was put this bit of communication out about a month ago and it would of saved a load of hassle.

A lot of whinging for nowt. They were always going to do the right thing. These things take time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: These things take time but we were the last ones in the league to deal with it? Aye righto.

They've shown such good will towards fans during the Ashley reign at least they've got loads of credit in the bank  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest neesy111

A lot of whinging for nowt. They were always going to do the right thing. These things take time.

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

It's a few clicks on a system after getting approval.