Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle United - 09/01/2021 - post match p17 onwards

Disco

Refereeing against Arsenal has always been disgusting, never get f*** all against them.

Absolute f***ing disgrace.

When we get our takeover I hope these c***s f***ing suffer and become the b****** yo yo club they deserve to be.

He's still raging about Ginola not being allowed to play football.

To be fair, so am I. The angriest a ref has ever made me.And I still hate Lee Dixon specifically because of that game.

Not the only one.  Ruined Ginola, never the same player.

The night I cried my eyes out as a 10 year old watching us lose a quarter final and my favourite player sent off. Must have been miserable the few days after too. Hit me hard that match.

Dixon kicked shit out of Ginola thar game.  Ref gave us nothing disgraceful performance.  Soeaking of which how come Matt Ritchie seems to never get pulled up for being proper wank.  Come on yesterday within a minute gives away needless freekick (the first of many).  Every single cross either hits first man or overhit massively.  If he fat nonce isn't going to play Lewis as he's ruined him in 4 months.  We need willems or another left back desperately.  Ritchie and Dummet are as effective as a come back from Wham (who they model their shit hair cuts on) would be now

Dixon kicked shit out of Ginola thar game.  Ref gave us nothing disgraceful performance.  Soeaking of which how come Matt Ritchie seems to never get pulled up for being proper wank.  Come on yesterday within a minute gives away needless freekick (the first of many).  Every single cross either hits first man or overhit massively.  If he fat nonce isn't going to play Lewis as he's ruined him in 4 months.  We need willems or another left back desperately.  Ritchie and Dummet are as effective as a come back from Wham (who they model their shit hair cuts on) would be now

A fit Dummett is a shoe in for the left back position.