Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

I don't care how many goals he scored last year, I don't care how many goals he'll score this year because every time he starts, we're effectively playing with 10 men.

He's fat, he's slow, his touch is horrible, he's constantly fouling the opposition, straying into offside positions and generally just being a moaning c***. He's a pathetic footballer, and I can't believe this c*** is our captain.

How Hughton left him on for 90 minutes today I'll never know because he stopped running after 60.

Jesus man, I was just about to start the same exact thread. :lol:

He's a massive, massive problem in our team right now, frankly. Until he's dropped we're not going to progress as a team.

Waste of fucking space.

We'll be relegated with Smith and Nolan as first team starters under Hughton.

Sack Hughton, but then we'll be landed with another clueless twat who'll do the same.

Pay up Smith's contract, just get the tosser out of the club.

Some were fooled by the goals. Others were able to see past the stats and suggest the way forward was without a team fatty. Hopefully if there is a positive from this loss it is that you won't get away with playing clapped out championship players at the top level.

Completely unprofessional. No manager should be playing someone who can't even show the commitment to get into decent enough shape to be on the pitch. He is so rotund it is untrue. How can this be acceptable? Icannot stand the guy. Half the time he is out there joking and goofing around, with his "clever" standing infront of the goalie prank and s***. Horrendous human. This banter and craic bollocks gets people too much leniency in this society. Now we get to watch SSN wax lyrical about Blackpool beating us all week. Brilliant!

I think Hughton chose him to be the captain because he scored a lot of goals last season. Apart from him, who else is fit enough to be captain excluding Smith? I would just like to mention that Perch was rubbish as well, but thats nothing surprising I would think.

I think Hughton chose him to be the captain because he scored a lot of goals last season. Apart from him, who else is fit enough to be captain excluding Smith? I would just like to mention that Perch was rubbish as well, but thats nothing surprising I would think.

He chose him basically he is a ring leader in the dressing room. Chris created a player group last year and Nolan is the leader of the pack. Very influential his situation is bigger than droping him for one game..... The entire Chris era evolve around him...... Very sad fact IMO

Horrible choice as captain.

Completely agree, i was hoping he would get phased out of the first XI, over the first couple of months of the season..  Hughton's decision to hand him that suggests the contrary unfortunately.

I said very similar in regards to Nicky Butt though! 

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n203/Chriswok/nolanhattrickbonus.png

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n203/Chriswok/NolanGoal-1.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n203/Chriswok/nolanvomit.png