Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

I’d still tip him to outscore Rondon this season.

I don't think anyone ever disputed Mitro is probably good for a slightly higher number, but considering he's nowhere near as good for the team shape, he' have to score a lot more to make up for what he doesn't do.

With Rondon, you aren't really that bothered if he isn't scoring, he is usually doing a really good job up front with his hold up play and unselfish running.

They've conceded 51 goals. That is clearly why they have 14 points and in trouble.

When it comes to defence, investing is not enough imo. They did invest in Mawson, Le Marchand & Anguissa, Bryan, Chambers & Rico but they lack organisation and a sense of cohesion which you cannot buy.

Spot on in contrast Rafa has organised our defense to be the 6th best in the league in terms of goals conceded. And with a goalkeeper that he only got for £5million and defenders that he only got for £3million :lol:

Remarkable that we’ve conceded less than Man Utd and Arsenal.

... and that's with a defence that gets mullered every game as we sit back so much. Some of those other defences have had much less to do.

• 6 months later...

Prediction: Expecting his pro Ashley quotes to be picked up by Keith Bishop and shoved down our throats.

What qoutes?

Interview on talksport I assume.  Said Ashley is a good guy and was a good owner while he was here.

Realistically though the players only probably met him a handful of times upon which it would have been in a friendly environment. Easy for Talkshite to take that and use it to rile fans.

They don't really live in our world.. where we see everything going on from the outside and its much easier to pick up on all the bad stuff happening.

Most of them live in a bubble, eat, train, sleep.. go home and whinge when they don't get picked.

All these ex players coming out to be pro Ashley shows how unaware or how little they care about the clubs their have played at. Not really brand new information but they have been employed and thrown ££££'s at them so I pay little attention to what the spenks say.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...