Javier Manquillo (now playing for Celta de Vigo)

Parsley

At very least if Rafa is happy with these underwhelming signings then at least he will stay on and hopefully get a lot out of them for a comfortable first season back.

I don't think Murphy is underwhelming, I think he's exciting.

- Will provide competition

- Has likely cost us very little. (Original report states nominal or free)

- Has played either side but RB is his natural, preferred position

- Was highly rated but hasn't settled.

Hopefully Rafa can improve him. If not he is another lazaar at worst and will push Yedlin

Trust Rafa as per. Hope he is just cover like.

Basically Gamez -10 years, quite shrewd if he's even capable because he can cover either side. Not sure Jesus was ever up to it in the Championship, never mind the Premiership.

If he's that bad I will just hope that he turns out like Clark did for us in the Championship. I mean in a bad side many players look bad. Time will tell.

Hopa Rafa is saving the big cash for CM and #10 (I wish lol)

He's looked bad in good sides.

He can play on either side, so I assume we've bought him to not only fill Anita's boots but provide backup to Dummett too.

Can only assume he'll be backup like.

No need to assume. Rafa said that he was looking for someone to cover FB positions. He's got his wide man & CB. Now all that's left is the striker and CM he wanted which I dare say will be late in the window as the demand and fee's will be currently very high so it will be a case of us getting in the queue and see what comes our way.

Signing someone better than Yedlin would've been almost impossible given the amount of players we need. The right level of signing, just hope he does the business and can improve under the Gafa.

The same might apply to striker, so brace yourselves.