General press coverage

Optimistic Nut

Feels like he wants to out himself with this new “get your truth from me and not them” vibe. I really enjoyed the parody when it was taking the piss out of Ashley in a witty manner, but it just seems the account holder suddenly wants to become more “active” or something...

I've followed him for a little while and there has definitely been a change in tone in the last few weeks. Challenging some of the journos on the stuff they print/post is definitely welcome.

The change in tone from the Mike Ashley parody Twitter account is very significant IMO. Suggests something massive is on the horizon.

It's 100% somebody who a very, very close source to Ashley - he's called out far to many things for a long time! Look at how happy the account was the takeover had agreed and was about to be announced to now! Furious with the PL and slating them about everything as Ashley is clearly desperate for his coin!

The change in tone from the Mike Ashley parody Twitter account is very significant IMO. Suggests something massive is on the horizon.

Fewming.

Send my regards to your hair and personality next time you see them.

Fewming.

:spit:

Guest Cheesy Beans

Am I the only one who thinks they've just gotten lucky with the timing of some of their 'cryptic' tweets and are now getting too big for their boots? :lol:

If you post so many cryptic things, you’ll eventually be right once in a while.

Pretty much how most of the NE journalists work, tbf.

Digging out a tweet/article from 3 months ago which can vaguely be linked to what has happened to claim ‘WE TOLD YOU’.

Fewming.

:lol: :lol:

I'm really annoyed by the pod on the tyne. Waugh sounds like he is trying to give the insight you expect from The Athletic talking about how he used scouting software and Taylor Payne starts laughing about it.

This should be a premium podcast with these kind of breakdowns, not some fan chatting shit.

I'm really annoyed by the pod on the tyne. Waugh sounds like he is trying to give the insight you expect from The Athletic talking about how he used scouting software and Taylor Payne starts laughing about it.

This should be a premium podcast with these kind of breakdowns, not some fan chatting shit.

That really is annoying.

He the bloke who stole from the people who crowd funded towards that 'Looking for Number 5' documentary that he sacked off?

Hadn't heard about this before. Seems a bit of a mess. Just checked out the Twitter they set up for it and he was active on it in Feb, including a rebuttal to the above rumour. Then went dark again until randomly retweeting Caulkin in August.

Don't listen to Pod on the Tyne and don't know much about Taylor and/or Besty in general (I seem to recall seeing them split opinions on here in the past) but would happily give any Albert and/or 5-1 related efforts a go so I hope something still comes of it.

Hur hur you eat sausages. I’m a professional Geordie and I’m dead light hearted ykna. Giz some money for me holidays to Belgium then. Haaaaaaaa you have a haircut and a name that sounds like potato waffles. BANTER SAUSAGES AND PEAS. Giz some money then.