Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Guest neesy111

He fell out with Vieira after going out partying IIRC which is where that rep came from.

I was wondering why Nice were wanting rid of him.

I remember him signing with a "dog chasing a balloon" reputation, but he is seriously talented and, relative to the rest of the team, also pretty effective.

Also supposedly had an attitude problem, which is nonsense because he seems to have the best attitude of any player we've had for some time.

Honestly, I find it quite amazing that he had that reputation. It makes no sense based on what we've seen from him so far. Quite extraordinary.

I think he really likes being liked. I know every player does but him especially.  :lol:

He gets a lot of love on twitter - our fans love him, and surely he is happy he made the move.

Playing in the Premier League, doing well, at least doubled, or probably tripled his wages.

Guest Butcher

Reckon he’ll be a key player, even in a few years time when we’ll be competing for the league.

Takeover's probably come just in time otherwise he'd have been gone within 6 months. Now there's a good chance we might actually get to see him blossoming here over the next few seasons.

If this takeover happens I can see him staying here for years. Think he genuinely loves it here.

He might love it here now as its a new league, but if we stagnate or go backward he will likely want away. With the talent he has, only makes sense he will want to play for a more ambitious club. Especially if he misses out on the Euro 21 squad.

be amazed if other clubs aren't sniffing tbh, him and traore are unique talents in their respective positions in the league atm imo and clubs will have an easier time getting him from us than the wolves lad i reckon (assuming no takeover)

be amazed if other clubs aren't sniffing tbh, him and traore are unique talents in their respective positions in the league atm imo and clubs will have an easier time getting him from us than the wolves lad i reckon (assuming no takeover)

Hopefully they go for Sarr at Watford instead.

If this takeover happens I can see him staying here for years. Think he genuinely loves it here.

He might love it here now as its a new league, but if we stagnate or go backward he will likely want away. With the talent he has, only makes sense he will want to play for a more ambitious club. Especially if he misses out on the Euro 21 squad.

Hence why I said if the takeover happens.