Newcastle United 2-1 AFC Bournemouth - 09/11/19 - post match from p8

Disco

What did Bruce do on the touchline after the Joelinton chance?

Swore a lot and kicked something (I presume the water bottles), not exactly supporting his struggling £40m striker

Was hilarious, looked like an energy bar he was kicking. Did well to kick it tbf. When they missed right at the end he was thumping his heart at the crowd. What a guy

Just watched the highlights. It looked like we had the better of them most of the time, which is surprising but welcome. Miggy and ASM are never gonna score, though. :lol:

Weird game, they were clearly better technically but we had the better chances with less possession again, we really do sit off teams mind.

We are winning games not because of Steve Bruce but despite Steve Bruce.

That's rather silly. It can't just be Bruce's fault when we're shite and then solely down to the players when we're good.

Yes it can

.com can f*** off like..Ashley and Bruce sympathisers.

bit harsh on them like. just a bit of positivity.

Nar..fuck them, saw through them along time ago.

still think it's slightly harsh. they are true nufc fans like the rest of us.

but they have changed. they were a very influential website back in the day and called a spade a spade.

always thought that they were perfectly placed to help fans see what was really going on at the club, and i think protests etc would have been even more successful with their backing.

i always thought they would lead "the revolution".

think the income is more important to them now than the future of our club.

who are we to judge - its their website and their opinion.

We are winning games not because of Steve Bruce but despite Steve Bruce.

That is patently not right, I think they were a real threat today and defended well, you can't say that's nowt to do with the manager

The defence and formation are all down to the previous manager, the threat has come from players Bruce had no clue about before they were signed. Unless he's got us playing more attacking football I don't see where he gets the credit, and our possession stats don't seem any better so that suggests we aren't playing much different to last season so far.

went to the match today - first game in a year - only went as my mate who i went to loads of matches with n the 80s and 90s  was coming down from Edinburgh for it.  I looked around the ground and just saw sd stuff everywhere and adverts for gambling sites - felt indifferent when they scored - felt the same when we scored - i remember how a goal used to feel - jumping around hugging everyone in the vicinity, it was amazing - today it was different, i felt nothing all game, despite a decent result  - i can't go again under this regime and i'm sorry i  went even though it was just a social thing. i want my club back.

The guys who run NUFC.com set up a fansite (in the 1990s), bought the NUFC.com address and post match reports from games they attend. Why does anyone think they have "power" and should lead the fans? They don't claim to be spokesmen for the fans. They don't put themselves on a pedestal (I believe they turned down invitations to visit the club when other fansites attended). I think the only reason people get angry about them is because they have the NUFC.com address. If you don't like what they say don't visit their website.

NUFC.com is just two lads running a website. Yes they make some dollars from advertising etc. If you think they have any kind of agenda other than supporting Newcastle United, you’re sadly mistaken.