Elias Sørensen (now playing for Esbjerg fB)

After the Checkatrade, 100% get him in the first team and tell him he's going to get a run of 5-6 starts, irrespective of how he performs.

Impossible to be any worse than Joselu.

If he can play wide or as a 10, even better.

You'd play him instead of Rondon? And start him for 6 games in a row in the PL?

I don't think you've thought this through

Guest covmag

After the Checkatrade, 100% get him in the first team and tell him he's going to get a run of 5-6 starts, irrespective of how he performs.

You'd play him instead of Rondon? And start him for 6 games in a row?

No where near Rondons level, if we aren’t arsed about the cup just play him or loan him.

No, I wouldn't.  I'd play him instead of Joselu, who has had games for us recently and if he can play wide, I'd start him ahead of Kenedy or Murphy.  And if he can play 10, I'd start him ahead of Perez.

I don't think you thought your post through.

No, I wouldn't.  I'd play him instead of Joselu, who has had games for us recently and if he can play wide, I'd start him ahead of Kenedy or Murphy.  And if he can play 10, I'd start him ahead of Perez.

You wouldn't play him instead of Rondon but would play him instead of Joselu. When have the two ever started together? They certainly haven't for 5-6 games in a row

You wouldn't play him instead of Rondon but would play him instead of Joselu. When have the two ever started together? They certainly haven't for 5-6 games in a row

You know he means instead of Joselu when Joselu starts ahead of Rondon, as for the playing him out wide or as a number 10, nope.

You know he means instead of Joselu when Joselu starts ahead of Rondon, as for the playing him out wide or as a number 10, nope.

He doesn't mean that he says start him for 5-6 games in a row, which Joselu doesn't do

He doesn't mean that he says start him for 5-6 games in a row, which Joselu doesn't do

Good point, carry on...

Yeah. You're suggesting playing a kid who has never kicked a ball in the PL, in a team that is fighting relegation for 5-6 games. It's absolutely insane. Talk about throwing him to the lions. What do you think is going to happen to him? he's not played a competitive game of football in his life ffs

So you'd rather play Joselu.  Yeah...

I know very little about the kid, if he's good enough to make the step up etc. That's the managers job. I know Rafa doesn't like to play anyone new to the club till they are engrained into his system, what's he like on bringing new talent through, is he as reticent?

I wish people would consider what the phrase “can’t be worse than Joselu” means. Hoss is poo, but it is certainly possible to be a worse premier league striker than him.

If Rafa was on the verge of picking the lad, he would have been in the Blackburn squad.

I wish people would consider what the phrase “can’t be worse than Joselu” means. Hoss is poo, but it is certainly possible to be a worse premier league striker than him.

If Rafa was on the verge of picking the lad, he would have been in the Blackburn squad.

I’m struggling to name one