Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Come back to me froggy when people pay you for scouting reports, like they do for me.  O0

Not sure putting 2 weeks holiday in to play football manager counts, although technically your statement is correct.

I already made this joke ya bollocks.

Anyway apologies all. Felt the need to call SanToon on his nonsense.

My point is Froggy acting like I don't know what I'm talking about getting all precious over a bang average CM. I'm merely pointing out that I don't need to watch every Man U game, and I literally scout players for my job, so you know I do have some knowledge of players.

I'm on team Mandoon here but you could be shit at it, what's your track record?

My point is Froggy acting like I don't know what I'm talking about getting all precious over a bang average CM. I'm merely pointing out that I don't need to watch every Man U game, and I literally scout players for my job, so you know I do have some knowledge of players.

I'm on team Mandoon here but you could be shit at it, what's your track record?

Signed Hazard, £138 million, paid in instalments over 48 months. £15,000 goal bonus.

I'm on team Mandoon here but you could be s*** at it, what's your track record?

Signed Hazard, £138 million, paid in instalments over 48 months. £15,000 goal bonus.

No Malo

I'm on team Mandoon here but you could be s*** at it, what's your track record?

No Malo

Aye, until he forgot to press save.

Sanchez following Lukaku to Inter by the looks of things. Why did it go so wrong for him at ManU?

think he's physically done, had plenty of years where he basically had no time off playing world cup, confederations cup copa americas etc.

Sanchez following Lukaku to Inter by the looks of things. Why did it go so wrong for him at ManU?

think he's physically done, had plenty of years where he basically had no time off playing world cup, confederations cup copa americas etc.

His playing style was never conducive for that workload or a long career either with maximum effort for 90 minutes a game 60 times a year and being the main offensive outlet for Arsenal. 

I thought Luis Suarez would suffer the same fate, but he had the luxury of being able to adapt in a dominant Barcelona side.

Suarez has gained too much weight though, so the age factor is being amplified by his slowness.

I thought Sanchez would last longer as he wasn't only about pace.

Sánchez workrate was immense though. In his peak years he was always popping up everywhere in the attack, backtracking, etc... I can see him not being able to carry that kind of effort into his late 20s.

I also get the feeling he burned out mentally.

Suarez has gained too much weight though, so the age factor is being amplified by his slowness.

I thought Sanchez would last longer as he wasn't only about pace.

Sánchez workrate was immense though. In his peak years he was always popping up everywhere in the attack, backtracking, etc... I can see him not being able to carry that kind of effort into his late 20s.

I also get the feeling he burned out mentally.

Burned out and getting £400k a week. Good work if you can get it.

Last thing I’m gonna say is I’ve forgotten more about football last week than froggy will ever know in his glory supporting life. And I’m out unless he wants to take it to PMs :)

You said that already. It was even less convincing the second time.

Last thing I’m gonna say is I’ve forgotten more about football last week than froggy will ever know in his glory supporting life. And I’m out unless he wants to take it to PMs :)

You said that already. It was even less convincing the second time.

PMs only please gents. It’s lifting to read :thup: