Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I expect he'll have drowned his sorrows at The Diamond today, Sunday lunch with four gravy boats and fawa or five bottles of Newcastle Broon (what Geordies drink).

Or maybe he has taken time to reflect and think about a way to improve his performance. You know like most of us do when things aren't working.

Just saying like

I expect he'll have drowned his sorrows at The Diamond today, Sunday lunch with four gravy boats and fawa or five bottles of Newcastle Broon (what Geordies drink).

Or maybe he has taken time to reflect and think about a way to improve his performance. You know like most of us do when things aren't working.

Just saying like

:lol: Luke?

Just saying, like

Luke

I much prefer sandpit hopping God-botherer Jonathan Edwards. Hell, even mackem Carlos Edwards is streets ahead.

Just saying like

:lol: Luke?

:lol: 100%. Evening luke you Ashley and Bruce sympathiser

Just saying, like

Luke

I much prefer sandpit hopping God-botherer Jonathan Edwards. Hell, even mackem Carlos Edwards is streets ahead.

He's seen the light and renounced religion about 5 years ago to be fair

Just saying, like

Luke

who the f is Luke!

From the Chron today:

The players were back in for training on Sunday as Bruce drove home the importance of doing the basics right again.[/Quote]

Ok, who had "back to basics?" I'm sure that's a PFM house in just 2 matches, new record?

Sorry if all this has already been posted:

"We simply weren't good enough - with it or without the ball - and certainly without the ball we didn't do enough, the basics to stop Norwich enjoying their afternoon and if you do that against a very, very decent football team like they are, then you are going to become unstuck like we were."

How could we possibly compete against the mighty Norwich?

"I think at times like today you need an inquest but certainly in the next 24 and 48 hours there will be an inquest and what we can do better," he added.

Inquests now too? Should have stuck with the back to basics and saved the inquest for next week's drubbing, halcyon days indeed.

Just saying, like

Luke

who the f is Luke!

Luke Pritchard. He was the singer in The Kooks. They had a song about Steve Bruce back in the day.

From the Chron today:

The players were back in for training on Sunday as Bruce drove home the importance of doing the basics right again.[/Quote]

Ok, who had "back to basics?" I'm sure that's a PFM house in just 2 matches, new record?

4-4-2 football played by proper patriots incoming.  Look forward to Bruce unleashing the Carroll/Gayle big man, small man partnership on those fancy forrins in the Premier League.

Brings a tear to the eye.

From the Chron today:

4-4-2 football played by proper patriots incoming.  Look forward to Bruce unleashing the Carroll/Gayle big man, small man partnership on those fancy forrins in the Premier League.

Ritchie left-wing, Hayden right-wing, Longstaff & Shelvey in the centre. Can’t wait.

Guest covmag

He actually has them in for training, my mate had pics on FB

Sorry if all this has already been posted:

"We simply weren't good enough - with it or without the ball - and certainly without the ball we didn't do enough, the basics to stop Norwich enjoying their afternoon and if you do that against a very, very decent football team like they are, then you are going to become unstuck like we were."

How could we possibly compete against the mighty Norwich?

"I think at times like today you need an inquest but certainly in the next 24 and 48 hours there will be an inquest and what we can do better," he added.

Inquests now too? Should have stuck with the back to basics and saved the inquest for next week's drubbing, halcyon days indeed.

As if this is real :lol:

He's literally undone the last 3 years in 2 games.

From the Chron today:

:lol: :lol:

I thought that was disco for a second  :lol: he's rubbing off on so many. It's glorious

Surely these players can see that compared to Rafa this guy hasn’t got a clue. Do the basics right ffs.

No Steve, you do the basics right. Like, you know, putting a sub on in the right position and putting the right mix of positions on the bench. FML what an absolute shitshow.

The whole situation is perfect for me having thrown in my season ticket this year....  I would normally try like hell to find a stream and pay for Sky in order to watch as many Newcastle games as possible.

I watched a bit of the Arsenal game up until the substitution of Shelvey, that shitshow that followed was enough for me to not even bother with Norwich - I didn't even miss it.  Treated the result with a small shrug of the shoulders, ah well....

I know last season we had a terrible start but, Rafa had a huge amount of credit in his bank.....  Brucey baby must be feeling the pressure already having had all that money spent for him,  (well....  all of Ashley's profits).

We knew last season that we were a poor team but, being coached to produce the absolute best possible, we are not at all improved this season but, we have an absolute oaf of a man trying to tell these players how to play....  How the hell are they suppose to know what he wants them to do when he doesn't even know himself??

In the words of the mackem loft whisperer - "Pathetic!"