Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

He is shite. I don't see him affecting games when it's not going your way. We see the same with Bruce, and saw it with McClaren and Pardew before him. You've found a player in Bruno Fernandes who seems to get the best out of those around him.

Must be a tactical genius that Ole to win all those penalties.

He is shite. I don't see him affecting games when it's not going your way. We see the same with Bruce, and saw it with McClaren and Pardew before him. You've found a player in Bruno Fernandes who seems to get the best out of those around him.

Must be a tactical genius that Ole to win all those penalties.

Awful argument. Penalties aren't luck. We're winning our penalties due to fast, attacking play with our forwards.

Been defensively brilliant lately. We even scored the goals for PSG and Newcastle.

Froggy man :lol:

Why are you wasting your time? They will never give him credit.

They want him to fail and so they're just projecting. They are not interested in anything actually taking place with him and the team on the pitch.

The guy is clearly doing well and since he's come in lots of players have improved and they look very dynamic going forward. Some better centre backs and it should be interesting.

If it wasn't for Bruno pulling him out the gutter he would've been binned off already. Every time he's about to get the chop he pulls a result out. You guys will not beat the 2nd place finish mourinho got anytime soon.

If it wasn't for Bruno pulling him out the gutter he would've been binned off already. Every time he's about to get the chop he pulls a result out. You guys will not beat the 2nd place finish mourinho got anytime soon.

He has never been close to the chop so again, more nonsense. He also signed Bruno. So it's all down to Bruno but no credit to the manager who signed and utilised him? I like how you say pulling a result out too. You do realise that we went on a 19 game unbeaten run winning 14? Hardly pulling out a result is it. :lol:

Also in response to the above, you don't see him affecting games that aren't going our way? We've had a shaky first couple of games this year, as have a lot of teams (Klopp and Pep managed teams included), but tail end of last year when he guided us to third we went behind against Everton, Spurs, Bournemouth, Southampton. How many of those did we lose? 0. Also beat City, Chelsea, Leicester away during this time.

Next.

They had a man sent off for goodness sake :lol:

Klopp lost 7-2 to Villa with all 11 men just hours later.

This is cringe worthy man.

Liverpool fans must know fine well their self destruction episode is just around the corner. :lol:

Just beat PSG away (again), and people looking back at how we lost to Spurs when we lost one of our best players to a stupid red card. :lol: :lol:

It was the manner of the implosion though. Having a man sent off doesn't automatically mean you've lost. Some teams pull together and work harder to bridge the gap. That day, that Man Utd team just gave in. They were carved open with ease by a Spurs team who at the time had a very average start to the season - unable to put away Newcastle at home, but finding it incredibly easy to steam roller Man Utd at Old Trafford. Howay man.

Guest Cheesy Beans

What about the Crystal Palace game? Or the poor performance at Brighton saved by a dodgy VAR decision.

The record breaking shit start to last season? The countless negative records OGS has broken? Do they not exist? :lol:

He’s very similar to Pardew with purple patches covering up absolute horror performances. He’s the Man Utd manager ffs and people are accepting that scraping into the top 4 mainly because of Leicester’s self destruct is acceptable. They should be challenging for the title year in, year out and they couldn’t be further away under OGS.

It was the manner of the implosion though. Having a man sent off doesn't automatically mean you've lost. Some teams pull together and work harder to bridge the gap. That day, that Man Utd team just gave in. They were carved open with ease by a Spurs team who at the time had a very average start to the season - unable to put away Newcastle at home, but finding it incredibly easy to steam roller Man Utd at Old Trafford. Howay man.

How did Spurs have an average start to the season? :lol: They lost to Everton who are top of the league and look great. They then won 6 of their next 7 games before facing us. :lol: Clueless man ffs. And they had an absolute freak day against Newcastle. It was like a training session but they couldn't score. Awful penalty decision ended up in Newcastle's first shot on target with the last kick of the game.

Spurs have been deadly.

What about the Crystal Palace game? Or the poor performance at Brighton saved by a dodgy VAR decision.

The record breaking shit start to last season? The countless negative records OGS has broken? Do they not exist? :lol:

He’s very similar to Pardew with purple patches covering up absolute horror performances. He’s the Man Utd manager ffs and people are accepting that scraping into the top 4 mainly because of Leicester’s self destruct is acceptable. They should be challenging for the title year in, year out and they couldn’t be further away under OGS.

Is he not allowed to lose games like? :lol: You've quoted two games and we fucking won one of them. :lol:

Worst start to a season in 33 years last year, and we finished third. Yet Ole can't turn it around? What are the countless negative records he's broken? Not aware of those myself. He's shattered numerous positive ones mind.

We didn't get top 4 because of Leicester. What about Chelsea? We finished third you know. And as I said above, we went on a 19 game unbeaten run, winning 14 of those games. Surely that's something to do with it no? :lol:

Laughable.

Man United have been completely outplayed in three of their four league games so far. OGS deserves credit for last night's display but it's not been a promising start to the season domestically.

Definitely a slow start. Fergie had them too. Fergie also had his fair share of spankings.

Guest Cheesy Beans

The record breaking s*** start to last season? The countless negative records OGS has broken? Do they not exist? :lol:

Is he not allowed to lose games like? :lol: You've quoted two games and we f***ing won one of them. :lol:

Worst start to a season in 33 years last year, and we finished third. Yet Ole can't turn it around? What are the countless negative records he's broken? Not aware of those myself. He's shattered numerous positive ones mind.

We didn't get top 4 because of Leicester. What about Chelsea? We finished third you know. And as I said above, we went on a 19 game unbeaten run, winning 14 of those games. Surely that's something to do with it no? :lol:

Laughable.

As I said, a purple patch, similar to the one when he first started. Lets not kid ourselves that you won 14/19 games playing dreamboat football, a lot of those victories were down to a penalty or opposition mistake.

Regarding top four, if Leicester hadn’t collapsed the final game wouldn’t have been as simple as it was - lose that (or even draw if Leicester hadn’t f***ed up so badly) and you wouldn’t have finished in the top 4 at all. I can’t believe a Man Utd fan thinks a manager deserves praise for scraping into the top four on the final day of the season :lol: Is that the ambition now?

Are any of those stats acceptable as a Man Utd manager?

The jury is far from out with OGS, maybe he will come good but it’s laughable to suggest he’s been a success so far - he’s achieved the square route of f*** all (other than redeeming his massive f*** up of the first half of the season).

Cheesy Beans[/member] you're not in the know, so I can't blame you, but you've used UtdAlii as a source for records against Solskjaer. :lol: He's known as an absolute balloon. Did you even look at the "records?" :lol: The most cherry picked load of nonsense you'll ever see. About 2 are viable.

Ole absolutely has been a success. Took over when we were in 6th. We finished 3rd last year. You keep harping on saying Leicester, Leicester, Leicester. We didn't finish 4th we finished 3rd. :lol: Why no Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea?

Ole absolutely deserves praise for that finish. You're acting like we've been finishing 4th every year since Fergie retired. It's only happened twice.

Guest Cheesy Beans

So all of those stats are ‘cherry picked’, but the only stat you can provide to tell me he’s been a success is finishing in the top 4 last season. Refusing to acknowledge how that came about, the dreadful performances throughout the season and worst start in 33 years. Right :lol:

As others have said, they’ve been completely outplayed in most games this season and are currently 16th having had one of the easiest starts possible to a PL season. Chelsea, Arsenal and Everton up next - they’ll be interesting.

I’m just amazed that you’ve been conditioned so badly you think top 4 is a success. Man Utd fans hated Mourinho and wanted him out, yet he’s achieved far more with Man Utd with a weaker squad than OGS has even come remotely close to - what’s the difference?

If OGS wasn’t former Man Utd favourite OGS, he’d have been booted out a long time ago. It’s not a massive problem to outsiders though, they can see he will only take you backwards.

Froggy, what's your affinity with Newcastle? I can't remember why you decided to join the board? Was it just to talk about Man United?

Not a dig by the way, I'm genuinely interested given we don't get many "rival" fans on the board.

He's a mate or ManDoon iirc.

Guest neesy111

Froggy, what's your affinity with Newcastle? I can't remember why you decided to join the board? Was it just to talk about Man United?

Not a dig by the way, I'm genuinely interested given we don't get many "rival" fans on the board.

He's a mate or ManDoon iirc.

Decky.

Yeah joined for the chat and games section. Then realised the majority of you are actually quite welcoming in the football section.

Went over to Newcastle. Met a good few posters. Love the forum like. :lol: Get carried away sometimes.

So all of those stats are ‘cherry picked’, but the only stat you can provide to tell me he’s been a success is finishing in the top 4 last season. Refusing to acknowledge how that came about, the dreadful performances throughout the season and worst start in 33 years. Right :lol:

As others have said, they’ve been completely outplayed in most games this season and are currently 16th having had one of the easiest starts possible to a PL season. Chelsea, Arsenal and Everton up next - they’ll be interesting.

I’m just amazed that you’ve been conditioned so badly you think top 4 is a success. Man Utd fans hated Mourinho and wanted him out, yet he’s achieved far more with Man Utd with a weaker squad than OGS has even come remotely close to - what’s the difference?

If OGS wasn’t former Man Utd favourite OGS, he’d have been booted out a long time ago. It’s not a massive problem to outsiders though, they can see he will only take you backwards.

Just Google Solksjaer records. I can't be arsed listing them all.

The difference in Ole and Mourinho is attitude, style of football and general feeling around the club.

We're 15th with a game in hand and can go as high as 4th with a win. It's not as bad as you're making out. :lol:

Yeah joined for the chat and games section. Then realised the majority of you are actually quite welcoming in the football section.

Went over to Newcastle. Met a good few posters. Love the forum like. :lol: Get carried away sometimes.

Getting carried away is a prerequisite of this forum - we all have our moments