The Title Race

Decky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rather Liverpool win it. Despite some of them being up their own arse, at least their fans stick by them, unlike fans at other clubs.

I actually think they will win it as well, there is a defeat in City left.

Guest godzilla

Think the fact that City can afford a draw due to their goal difference will see them through. Don't particularly like either club as both sets of fans are arogant f***ers.

I am so detached from football these days (cheers Mike), it feels quite a tedious run in to me. It'd be different if each were unexpectedly dropping points.

It feels like they are both just winning to the seasons conclusion.

I think the swooning over Liverpool from the media would be unbearable, if they do win it. We would never stop hearing about it.

:lol: It's already unbearable, Sky were literally frothing at the mouth at the thought of it happening today.

Exactly. However Stiffers made a good point above. At least Liverpool fans always turn up and are in good voice, whereas City have half empty stadiums in the Champions league etc.

50 votes in the poll and it’s 25 each :lol:

I think City will nick it by a point or on GD.

The question is who do you want to win it, not who do you think will win it.

I voted Liverpool but I think Man City will win it.

I am so detached from football these days (cheers Mike), it feels quite a tedious run in to me. It'd be different if each were unexpectedly dropping points.

So detached from football you are in a niche football forum posting about a title race

Hopefully Liverpool. Don’t have any particular problem with Man City fans or Pep, but I honk it would be better for football if Liverpool won it

Why would it be better for football?

Liverpool have the most expensive defender and GK in world football.  Fairly certain their squad cost more than every other team in Europe besides City and Man Utd.

Hopefully Liverpool. Don’t have any particular problem with Man City fans or Pep, but I honk it would be better for football if Liverpool won it

Liverpool have the most expensive defender and GK in world football.  Fairly certain their squad cost more than every other team in Europe besides City and Man Utd.

Their money doesn't come from slave owning murderers

Their money doesn't come from slave owning murderers

I agree with this but that’s not a ‘football’ issue.

I feel like Leicester winning the league was a great moment for the sport.

Not to underplay how terrible City’s owners are. 

I hate Liverpool and always have. City please.

I used to hate Liverpool on account of the 4-3s and the fact they were our rivals for a time, our world's are so far apart now that I'm not really fussed by them.

It would be better for football because Man City are cheating on a mass scale and making a mockery of the sport. Yes Liverpool have spent money but it reflects the size of their club, there is also a limit to what they can spend unlike Man City.

Guest godzilla

Didn’t realise we play Liverpool second last game of the season. ‘Kin hell

You know for a fact that Rafa is throwing that game.  :lol:

I would certainly hope not as he is employed by NUFC not LFC and has a duty to his own supporters to try and win the game. I actually have no doubt that will be the case also.

So detached from football you are in a niche football forum posting about a title race

I'm not detached from the people and the craic in here, nor specifically, the club i've supported for 40 years (even though that's hanging by a thread too).

I just don't bother watching football on TV or reading about it in the press and therefore as such my knowledge of the modern game is pretty terrible.