Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I think it's most likely that he'll only be a sub if he gets into French squad, but still, what a lethal sub to have. England beware, Ben Arfa is going to tear, tear you a new asshole ;D

You won't be laughing when some clogger breaks him and the England fans go wild.

Like Danny Simpson.

If that happens I will forever hate England regardless of half my family being from there.

I think it's most likely that he'll only be a sub if he gets into French squad, but still, what a lethal sub to have. England beware, Ben Arfa is going to tear, tear you a new asshole ;D

You won't be laughing when some clogger breaks him and the England fans go wild.

Ah, don't be saying things like that! The image I'm getting in my head isn't pretty.

Was brilliant in defence today.

I have said a number of times I can see why Pardew would be worried about Ben Arfa trying to do too much and lose the ball in dangerous positions but every time he passed I feel like booing :lol: love him on the ball and running at people.

Love it how Pardew seems to have transformed him into a real team player. Helps out in defence. Knows when to pass or when to go on a run.

Didn't like him for a long time and agreed with Pardew to leave him on the bench. Love him now.

Think he's done the same step like Cristiano Ronaldo had to do at Man Utd - getting rid of some parts of the big ego.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Another good effort. Turning into a fine team worker and looked dangerous whenever he got a chance to run.

Guest mimifrench

Good work rate today, did his defensive job even if he struggled a lot with the "relaunching/reminder" (don't know how to translate it sorry)... Plus some good glimpses of his talent. And he has a very good understanding with Cabaye.

Furthermore, it seems like he's definitely learning how the Premier League works and how to play for the team.

Hope he won't be too tired for the Monday game though.

PS : Noticed that now he swears in English on the pitch... :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He is actually quite strong. In like shoulder to shoulder challenges. Love him.

Yep, have said this before. He's deceptively strong and seems to enjoy the shoulder to shoulder competition.