Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I noticed Suarez defending loads in the first half, trying to protect Enrique. Something that won't show up on any stats but having them shit scared of Ben Arfa definately made them less of a threat.

Lovely. :)

Suffered not getting the ball enough today, he is just a superb footballer.

But when he did get it he had the scousers collectively shitting their pants. Destroyed them mentally I thought.

Although I appreciate him tracking back, I still think we would be better off letting him loose to attack. He does not contribute much defensively but makes something happen every time he attacks.

But second assist to Cissé isn't for him, right? Barely touched it from what I saw...

He started the whole move with a defence splitting pass and then raced into the mix with the last touch, or at least fumble, so yes - he was quite influential in both goals.

Guest VaVaVoom

This is the real Ben Arfa we are seeing now.

Honestly think ability and potential wise he can be as good as Cristiano Ronaldo.

Tremendous.

He's our very own world superstar. More performances like this in high profile games and we'll be beating off bids from some fairly major players in Europe I fear.

He won't want to leave as long as Pardew is playing him.

He's our very own world superstar. More performances like this in high profile games and we'll be beating off bids from some fairly major players in Europe I fear.

Plus we have so many Frenchies here you get the feeling none of them would want to ditch unless there was a very good reason. But big money will always be a factor.

Guest mimifrench

Plus we have so many Frenchies here you get the feeling none of them would want to ditch unless there was a very good reason. But big money will always be a factor.

He won't leave for money. It's only his first "full" season in Newcastle (didn't even have a correct pre-season) so surely he will want to show more. As he said himself he wants to reward the fans so I think you'll have to bear him for a few more seasons! :lol:

Added to that loads of French players play here, if he plays regularly, no way he'll want to leave now.

And you'll play Europe next season so... :coolsmiley: