NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

ASM is on the Puma Instagram stories wearing it. The material looks minging, like.

Yeah, looks dirt cheap.  Two tones of black on the shirt ffs.

Stripes look off black to me, far too shiny.

Hopefully the DHGate version is a bit better, they often have nice embroidered puma logos instead of plastic stickers like the real deal.

Guest Howaythetoon

The wife has ordered the bairn one... not seen it in the flesh yet like so can’t comment.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Howaythetoon

It’s not coming out of my pocket so it doesn’t bother me as much and her argument is when buying the boys stuff from SD, the less she has to pay to kit them out in sports stuff the more money we as a household have left over, can’t argue really. In reality I refuse to buy from SD because of my issues with MA as NUFC owner far more than any issues with how SD treat employees etc. And while I’m obviously opposed to that, I can’t exactly talk given I buy a lot of stuff no doubt made in some Asian sweat shop people get paid nothing for working in appalling conditions. Still, I paid less on the new Arsenal kit for the bairn which come delivered in 3 days, the Toon kit is way late since ordering it...

Guest Howaythetoon

Well it arrived and was not what she ordered, she ordered small boys 9/10 year old not a mini kids kit... fucking this club man :lol:

At least these come today for me and the bairn...

Much better quality as well :thup:

86-EE98-E4-D510-4669-A699-A4-FA2-AFC175-F.jpg

87-BAD6-B5-7801-447-D-9-C64-A31-A0-A026-B24.jpg

Guest Howaythetoon

I’ve been on some mad buying snide/retro tops in the last year, must have about 10 or so now, mainly for 5-a-side and holidays or wearing at home as most are comfortable as fuck