MLS

Kaizero

Is the guy who says Fox Soccer a lot on the FSC previews the same as the guy off the announcement ad for the Portugal v Mexico match on the Simpsons? They literally have the same voice Ruud.

Guest Heneage

The latter. TFC will finish bottom of the conference or there abouts. Great early win for VFC and DC up one nil!

Catching up on the day's action. Great to see Davies score, twice. And Josh Wolff's celebration was fantastic.

Oh, and watching the Seattle/New York highlights, this MSG play-by-play guy is the worst fucking analyst ever.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Now that Beckam's contract is nearing an end, how do you think his move to the MLS has worked out for him? Prolonged his career/no effect/started the decline? Would he still be playing for England if he had stayed in Europe?

Can't believe there were games this past weekend. Red Bulls had five guys on international duty.

They missed Henry through injury too. I watched a bit of the game, completely played for the draw the whole way through.

I purchased MLS Directkick or whatever it is, really enjoying my Saturday's with it now.

Can't believe there were games this past weekend. Red Bulls had five guys on international duty.

They missed Henry through injury too. I watched a bit of the game, completely played for the draw the whole way through.

I purchased MLS Directkick or whatever it is, really enjoying my Saturday's with it now.

How did the Crew look?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I thought Galaxy's keeper looked dodgy against the Sounders a few weeks ago. Now I'm convinced he's crap.

Can't blame them though.

Been trying to get into MLS more. I live 20 minutes form Red Bull Arena, but still haven't seen a game there.

How did the Crew look?

Boring, no creativity. I think you could put it down to the Red Bulls style though, they did well with what they had.