Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

I mean, can be deleted if needs be, but does scoring on his first match with the senior team warrant a thread?

Surprised by how big he is. Didn't look small next to Diame and Shelvey and they're both big lads.

Really rooting for him. Would like to see someone force their way into the team and he looks like he could make the grade.

He'll never be PL standard like. Should make a decent Football League career out of himself though.

I dont got posts like this. He's young. just scored a goal and made a man of the match performance in his first professional game for us, yet gets written off.

He was set to sign for Portsmouth on loan but club have pulled it. Either Rafa likes the look of him or we want him playing at a higher standard.

Or we're potentially short of bodies with Hayden's situation.

I think he deserves a chance with the first team, he did really well in his loan to Blackpool last year and scored a few crackers, and scored in his first friendly with us, we need to give him time and patience and see how he can develop.

I mean, can be deleted if needs be, but does scoring on his first match with the senior team warrant a thread?

Surprised by how big he is. Didn't look small next to Diame and Shelvey and they're both big lads.

Really rooting for him. Would like to see someone force their way into the team and he looks like he could make the grade.

his dad (former GB ice hockey player) David is a big bloke too so not surprising.

He'll never be PL standard like. Should make a decent Football League career out of himself though.

I dont got posts like this. He's young. just scored a goal and made a man of the match performance in his first professional game for us, yet gets written off.

:thup:

Given Ashley's being a massive cunt with signing players, we desperately need a few gems to come good from the academy.