Football stuff on TV

Keefaz

I did wonder how Bobby Charlton felt about his own portrayal, because he came across as a pathetic wuss. I assume there's some element of truth in the events, but there was probably some exaggeration for the sake of the drama.

I did wonder how Bobby Charlton felt about his own portrayal, because he came across as a pathetic wuss. I assume there's some element of truth in the events, but there was probably some exaggeration for the sake of the drama.

he's always come across as a turncoat twat to me

• 2 weeks later...

"Lord Sugar Tackles Football" on BBC2 tonight at 9pm.

The businessman and former Tottenham Hotspur chairman investigates the financial problems affecting English football, talking to leading figures within the game including Harry Redknapp, Alan Shearer, Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore, Uefa president Michel Platini, West Ham United vice-chairman Karren Brady and Wigan Athletic chairman Dave Whelan. He also presents his own five-point plan to help resolve the difficulties in which many clubs find themselves

The businessman and former Tottenham Hotspur chairman investigates the financial problems affecting English football, talking to leading figures within the game including Harry Redknapp, Alan Shearer, Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore, Uefa president Michel Platini, West Ham United vice-chairman Karren Brady and Wigan Athletic chairman Dave Whelan. He also presents his own five-point plan to help resolve the difficulties in which many clubs find themselves

:iamatwat:

Bump, starts in 5 minutes or so.

Gabby Logan released a statement a few days ago complaining how people on the internet can spread lies about her and Alan Shearer and yet the people who had something to feel 'guilty' about could hide behind super injunctions.

It would help if Shearer didn't turn up a couple of days later with half her fanny still plastered over his top lip.