C*CK P*SS P*RDEW

themanupstairs

Allardyce has to be #1 - I was actually pretty happy with him before he got sacked.

Football wasnt great but it rarely is anyway.  We lost to Derby but we're always having stupid defeats.

Annoying to see him linked with Sunderland again today. So pissed off at that takeover, man :( :(

Allardyce has to be #1 - I was actually pretty happy with him before he got sacked.

Football wasnt great but it rarely is anyway.  We lost to Derby but we're always having stupid defeats.

Annoying to see him linked with Sunderland again today. So pissed off at that takeover, man :( :(

Whatnow? :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Annoying to see him linked with Sunderland again today. So p*ssed off at that takeover, man :( :(

Yep, flabbergasted at that.

Which bit is bad?

Guest neesy111

Which bit is bad?

All of it.

We were also 5 mins from losing at home at derby which is seriously one of the worst performances in the history of the club.

Allardyce was/is an arrogant prick who thinks he's far better than he actually is, spent fortunes to do fuck all especially at West Ham.

I hate him, not as much as Pardew but the fat mouth full of 15 packets gum classless buffoon can fuck right off.

Have a great evening, guys.

:lol: Would happily watch the Ring video before I clicked this shit right here.

This.

Aside from the rage-inducing content which makes it an immediate "no" on the grounds of wishing to preserve my own sanity, like fuck am I monetising any website carrying that prick's words, which he's doubtless getting paid for. Clicking that link is like giving Pardew money.

Have a great evening, guys.

:lol: Would happily watch the Ring video before I clicked this s*** right here.

This.

Aside from the rage-inducing content which makes it an immediate "no" on the grounds of wishing to preserve my own sanity, like f*** am I monetising any website carrying that prick's words, which he's doubtless getting paid for. Clicking that link is like giving Pardew money.

:clap:

• 3 weeks later...

Enjoyed that channel before they started marketing Parderp. Now I reject everything I thought I'd learned from competent managers they had on. Unsubscribed. But, agree with @9Shearergol[/member] that the Silver Fox will be stinking up the PL again soon.