Jack Colback (now a free agent)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:lol:  It's hilarious, the poor ginger f***er is getting pulled to bits non stop.  I have a feeling he won't last 5 minutes here.

So far on this page . . . . . .He has tits, he has no blood, he has a punch-able face, he's paid in heroin, he needs his pay trebled if that's the case and he has aids.  :lol:

:lol:

:lol:  It's hilarious, the poor ginger f***er is getting pulled to bits non stop.  I have a feeling he won't last 5 minutes here.

So far on this page . . . . . .He has tits, he has no blood, he has a punch-able face, he's paid in heroin, he needs his pay trebled if that's the case and he has aids.  :lol:

Absolutely howling at this. What a summary.

Absolutely howling at this. What a summary.

:lol: same

He has tits, he has no blood, he has a punch-able face, he's paid in heroin, he needs his pay trebled if that's the case and he has aids. 

Dunno how he's a footballer tbh, the little aids ridden smack rat.

:lol: :lol:

Some of the comments on here are shocking really.

Then again I guess the lad isn't up during the day writing on a forum about a guy he doesn't even know, no maybe he's too busy you know with playing for the club he grew up supporting, earning more money in a week then what people on here will earn in a year, getting to go home to his wife and child at the end of the day. If he puts in the work then one day when he's at work he might score the winner in a derby, with a bit of good luck he might even score the winner in a cup final. Aye but go ahead, mock the lad on his looks, hate him before he's played a competitive match for us, because he's got nothing on any of you. I mean how can compete with half the people on here who one day if they work hard enough and sacrifice all their time possibly including time supporting us, or even valuable family time then one day when some of you go to work you might be promoted to the position of deputy shift supervisor at the Tesco's down the road, or possibly even PA to the PA, to the PA of the big boss.

Then again I guess the lad isn't up during the day writing on a forum about a guy he doesn't even know, no maybe he's too busy you know with playing for the club he grew up supporting, earning more money in a week then what people on here will earn in a year, getting to go home to his wife and child at the end of the day. If he puts in the work then one day when he's at work he might score the winner in a derby, with a bit of good luck he might even score the winner in a cup final. Aye but go ahead, mock the lad on his looks, hate him before he's played a competitive match for us, because he's got nothing on any of you. I mean how can compete with half the people on here who one day if they work hard enough and sacrifice all their time possibly including time supporting us, or even valuable family time then one day when some of you go to work you might be promoted to the position of deputy shift supervisor at the Tesco's down the road, or possibly even PA to the PA, to the PA of the big boss.

This shit is getting quoted.

Fucking hell, that might be the front-runner for the worst post I've ever read on here. :lol:

If my post is deemed bad because I'm sticking up for a player who hasn't even played a competitive match for us who is being slated by people on here with comments like he's looks like he's addicted to heroin, and he's got aids then it shows more about people on here than it does about me.

Some people on here need to take a long hard look at themselves, you all bang on about how shameful it is when links of other fans using similar behaviour online say something, well look at yourselves man. Get outside once in a while because believe me if you said some of the stuff that you say on here as you do online then I'm telling you now you would be in some big trouble because you wouldn't get away with it.

Fucking hell, that might be the front-runner for the worst post I've ever read on here. :lol:

If my post is deemed bad because I'm sticking up for a player who hasn't even played a competitive match for us who is being slated by people on here with comments like he's looks like he's addicted to heroin, and he's got aids then it shows more about people on here than it does about me.

Some people on here need to take a long hard look at themselves, you all bang on about how shameful it is when links of other fans using similar behaviour online say something, well look at yourselves man. Get outside once in a while because believe me if you said some of the stuff that you say on here as you do online then I'm telling you now you would be in some big trouble because you wouldn't get away with it.

http://giant.gfycat.com/FinishedRectangularAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle.gif

Do you constantly have to be so fucking precious? :lol:

Do people not think there is a line?

Sure we have all called Pardew a cunt for how he acts and manages, sure we have all called people something big ears or something, but there is a line. People on here are saying he looks like he's got aids, he looks like he's addicted to heroin and that we should give him more.

If you had a child and he was ginger and pale would you say that stuff to him?, would you say it to the guy walking down the street?

The biggest fucking problem is though that people actually do hate him, all because he used to play for Sunderland, all because he got involved in a bit of banter after he helped them win the derby. Pretty much everyone on here is hoping he fails, waiting until the moment he puts a foot wrong so they can lay into him, heck the even did it at the weekend after the Malaga match, even though there were plenty of players that did you did just as bad if not worse than him.

I can forgive that pure vein of nose-tipping sanctimony, Mr. Kerouac, but that fucking run on sentence is a crime against humanity. 

Do you constantly have to be so fucking precious? :lol:

Do people not think there is a line?

Sure we have all called Pardew a cunt for how he acts and manages, sure we have all called people something big ears or something, but there is a line. People on here are saying he looks like he's got aids, he looks like he's addicted to heroin and that we should give him more.

If you had a child and he was ginger and pale would you say that stuff to him?, would you say it to the guy walking down the street?

The biggest fucking problem is though that people actually do hate him, all because he used to play for Sunderland, all because he got involved in a bit of banter after he helped them win the derby. Pretty much everyone on here is hoping he fails, waiting until the moment he puts a foot wrong so they can lay into him, heck the even did it at the weekend after the Malaga match, even though there were plenty of players that did you did just as bad if not worse than him.

I don't hate him because he played for Sunderland.  I hate him because he's a ginger.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID15166/images/gingercartman.jpg