Alan Shearer

Weznufc

He'll get no credit from me because of the s*** players he brought in after the things we should apoarently give him credit for and the s*** football we played as a result.

'Without Ferdinand' :lol: Aye, without him because he flogged him to Spurs.

Shit players like Speed, Shay and Solano?

Dalglish's side played horrible stuff at times but to give him no credit for us finishing 2nd, qualifying for the CL, beating Barca and reaching a cup final is very silly, especially when compared to what we've had since.

Guest firetotheworks

He'll get no credit from me because of the s*** players he brought in after the things we should apoarently give him credit for and the s*** football we played as a result.

'Without Ferdinand' :lol: Aye, without him because he flogged him to Spurs.

s*** players like Speed, Shay and Solano?

Dalglish's side played horrible stuff at times but to give him no credit for us finishing 2nd, qualifying for the CL, beating Barca and reaching a cup final is very silly, especially when compared to what we've had since.

Well yeah, but it was after a better team with better players overall. It might have been coming to an end but he replaced a lot of excellent players with shit players. Didn't like it at the time and I still don't now. If anything the context of him arriving after Keegan shouldn't be an excuse, but a further reason to criticise him for undoing everything wholesale.

Guest firetotheworks

Basically just condemned Suarez and said that he should throw the book at him without going overboard or being hysterical. Just concise and spot on.

Not what I was referring to at all, like, but never mind.

Nowt that profound, just his criticism of England, the lack of quality up for selection and Gary Neville as a defence coach. More the fact he overruled both Savage and Murphy. Definitely the type of punditry you'd expect from Shearer the player.

Oh, and no iPlayer in the States? The fuck am I gonna keep up with Eastenders when I'm over there? :dave:

Nowt that profound, just his criticism of England, the lack of quality up for selection and Gary Neville as a defence coach. More the fact he overruled both Savage and Murphy. Definitely the type of punditry you'd expect from Shearer the player.

Oh, and no iPlayer in the States? The fuck am I gonna keep up with Eastenders when I'm over there? :dave:

Oh, and no iPlayer in the States? The f*** am I gonna keep up with Eastenders when I'm over there? :dave:

Soz to be off topic, but get a VPN.

Shearer! Shearer!

I wouldn't worry about it, I heard that the US turns away people who they think maybe a harm to society at customs.

I wouldn't worry about it, I heard that the US turns away people who they think maybe a harm to society at customs.

Whey you said 2 minutes in, when's this stuff start?