Mikel Merino

Disco

Guest firetotheworks

Only just read this two minutes ago, then the same D.C immediately starts a new 'Mikel Moreno' thread. :lol:

:lol: Your up your own arse if you can't sit and waste 2 hours of your life watching an ITV reality show?

*You're  :-*

Only just read this two minutes ago, then the same D.C immediately starts a new 'Mikel Moreno' thread. :lol:

:lol: Your up your own arse if you can't sit and waste 2 hours of your life watching an ITV reality show?

*You're  :-*

:lol: :lol: was wondering why it was taking me so long to find the Marca link. Sake.

Mentioned him on here a few weeks ago as somebody that we should be targeting, a fantastic alternative to Shelvey.

What about somebody like Mikel Merino from Dortmund as competition for Shelvey?

:thup:

Desperate times as Lee Charnley scours Newcastle-Online for transfer ideas!  :frantic:

Guest firetotheworks

Mentioned him on here a few weeks ago as somebody that we should be targeting, a fantastic alternative to Shelvey.

His passing reminds me a lot of Shelvey, even just going off his highlights like. Is he more likely to be an alternative to Shelvey rather than someone who's defensive/smart enough to play alongside him?

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking hell, if that's true it's nuts. If that's true I'm now wondering why not Zouma?

His passing reminds me a lot of Shelvey, even just going off his highlights like. Is he more likely to be an alternative to Shelvey rather than someone who's defensive/smart enough to play alongside him?

Maybe we're buying Samaris as well :frantic:

Guest reefatoon

I suppose it's a way of us getting the calibre of player in we need to stay up and tidying us over until next summer when we will have more money to play with. These kind of loan deals might be the way to go this year.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking hell, if that's true it's nuts. If that's true I'm now wondering why not Zouma?

We need a CM much more than a CB.

Agreed, I'm just thinking pre-Lejeune.