Non-league football

Crumpy Gunt

It doesnt help some daft bastard got tested positive for covid then went on to play for 3 different teams in a week including Dusnton without telling anyone. So far up to 20 people he was with have it and all of the Dunston Fed team are getting tested. Not all 20 were from football he apparently decided to go drinking as well with one of the teams (not Dunston).

It doesnt help some daft bastard got tested positive for covid then went on to play for 3 different teams in a week including Dusnton without telling anyone. So far up to 20 people he was with have it and all of the Dunston Fed team are getting tested. Not all 20 were from football he apparently decided to go drinking as well with one of the teams (not Dunston).

Yeah I noticed a lot of matches were off last night due to COVID

All Sunday matches in South Tyneside, Gateshead and Sunderland called off the next two weeks - I find it baffling that Saturday matches are going ahead still though?!

They aren’t allowed fans though are they?

300 allowed at Hebburn tomorrow!

All Sunday matches in South Tyneside, Gateshead and Sunderland called off the next two weeks - I find it baffling that Saturday matches are going ahead still though?!

New law doesn't come into effect till Monday that's why

What do you mean mate?!

What do you mean mate?!

Ignore me I’m talking the usual bollocks  :lol:

What do you mean mate?!

Ignore me I’m talking the usual bollocks  :lol:

Ha ha  :lol:

Not sure if Blyth will have even trained together for two weeks before the FA Cup game due to a positive test in the group meaning the players have had to self isolate. This season is going to be a farce and is almost certainly going to be abandoned. The FA Cup might just about survive, depending on which clubs survive the Covid lottery.