Non-league football

Crumpy Gunt

North Shields 0-5 South Shields in the League Cup Final!

Jesus, with Crumpy's car being fucking crushed yesterday and now North Shields being crushed by South Shields the poor guy is going to be fucking down in the dumps. Someone check on him man.

Jesus, with Crumpy's car being fucking crushed yesterday and now North Shields being crushed by South Shields the poor guy is going to be fucking down in the dumps. Someone check on him man.

Ha ha.

I'm fine.

Men v boys today. SS worthy winners. Better in every department but not surprising as Arca gets a week more than Shields 11 get per game. They move on.

NS manager has been sacked. So all's not too bad. We move on.

Ha ha.

I'm fine.

Men v boys today. SS worthy winners. Better in every department but not surprising as Arca gets a week more than Shields 11 get per game. They move on.

Build again for next season. Wish they had some ambition to move into higher leagues though, defeats the point in playing.

Ha ha.

I'm fine.

Build again for next season. Wish they had some ambition to move into higher leagues though, defeats the point in playing.

NS are a more than decent NL team. Unfortunately the 350 they average isn't anywhere sufficient to move up to a National League where on a Wednesday night they are playing in North Wales..

• 2 weeks later...

Cheating c***s.

Yep still bitter

My favourite ever bet!

dc56334038a935c2183e47c7c95473ee.jpg

That Cleethorpes kid that got booked first, I'm sure he'll have got family members and friends to lump on him getting the first yellow. Early in the first-half he lunged in two-footed for a tackle (was nowhere near hitting the player mind). Ref gave him a ticking off. Within about 5 minutes he did get booked. Was dodgy as owt. :lol:

Cheating c***s.

Yep still bitter

My favourite ever bet!

dc56334038a935c2183e47c7c95473ee.jpg

That Cleethorpes kid that got booked first, I'm sure he'll have got family members and friends to lump on him getting the first yellow. Early in the first-half he lunged in two-footed for a tackle (was nowhere near hitting the player mind). Ref gave him a ticking off. Within about 5 minutes he did get booked. Was dodgy as owt. :lol:

Ha ha I hadn't noticed that!

Finnigan got us the tickets and we were virtually in the Shields dug out  :lol:

Brilliant stadium and the Bobby Moore suite pre and post match was rather decent  :D