Isaac Hayden: on loan at QPR

Permanent, great stuff. I don't tend to mind loaning players in our current situation, but committing to the responsibility of developing our own players is a much better way of doing things. Quite like the sound of this guy, too. Comes with decent pedigree, as far as players who haven't made it in the PL (yet) go.

Guest antz1uk

Did wenger and Benitez get on previously? All I can remember is them both despising Ferguson

Did wenger and Benitez get on previously? All I can remember is them both despising Ferguson

Not sure but i watched Rafa Benitez "My Story" the other day and Wenger talked very highly about him. Could have changed since then though.

Like this signing just because we're basically going young with a player that can play in two positions where we need depth. Can't be worse than Steven Taylor and can't be worse than Colback so definitely an improvement. Also, I trust Rafa.

Defensive midfield - key area addressed. Rafa is destroying any hope for other championship clubs. Just hand the trophy over now.

Or the most epic fail in championship history. We should be far better on paper but this is definitely a different championship to the last time we were there. Villa will go all out in the transfer market, several other clubs have new owners too. I am 100% confident we are giving ourselves the best chance possible though which is all we can hope for.

Defensive midfield - key area addressed. Rafa is destroying any hope for other championship clubs. Just hand the trophy over now.

Yeah lets not get massively carried away and ahead of ourselves or anything.

Yeah lets not get massively carried away and ahead of ourselves or anything.

Yeah that post is pure :anguish:

Im fairly sure its a certifiable fact that if we expect to do well, we will not do well.

Recent steps to success have been, get thrashed by a lower league team before the season starts. Hate the new manager. Expect us not to get the best manager we've had in recent years. Then definitely expect him not to stay.

Lets not change this winning formula.

Im fairly sure its a certifiable fact that if we expect to do well, we will not do well.

Because how we receive things on the internet relates to real life results :lol:

I mean i have heard of superstition but that's ridiculous.