Javier Manquillo (now playing for Celta de Vigo)

Parsley

Are our young players that bad that we have to field Manquillo?! Its shocking that him and Joselu gets any gametime.

Manquillo's agent must be a fucking genious to have managed to get so many top clubs to sign him.

Are our young players that bad that we have to field Manquillo?! Its shocking that him and Joselu gets any gametime.

Manquillo's agent must be a fucking genious to have managed to get so many top clubs to sign him.

we're the only club apart from the club he started his career at who have signed him :yao:

we're the only club apart from the club he started his career at who have signed him :yao:

Signed on loan ;-) he he

He's very positionally naive and lacks tackling ability -- makes him seem headless. Not terrible on the ball but will never wow you with his technique/skill, his short passing is average, vision probably better than Dummett. An unfortunate backup thrust into starter role. I would gamble on Sterry or even another U21 RB.

This situation should never have happened and we all know why it has.

Personally think Manquillo gets a really hard ride on here. I'd have him over Yedlin every week.

I think he's far more adept defensively, offers much more threat going forward and is a much more accomplished player. Baffles me the amount of stick he gets.

Just kidding. He's fucking atrocious.

Personally think Manquillo gets a really hard ride on here. I'd have him over Yedlin every week.

I think he's far more adept defensively, offers much more threat going forward and is a much more accomplished player. Baffles me the amount of stick he gets.

Just kidding. He's fucking atrocious.

My intake of breath was so sharp reading those first 2 paragraphs I nearly choked to death!